CocoonJS plugin updates

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:57 pm

TheWyrm wrote:@Sisyphus I doubt it will work. I think I heard somewhere that they are working on providing their own direct support.

I see here, that support for admob without mopub is meant to be, but these guys are talking about the other plugin, not c2's, so i thought maybe @ludei can tell us how can we make c2's admob plugin work with webview+.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:33 pm

Sisyphus wrote:
TheWyrm wrote:@Sisyphus I doubt it will work. I think I heard somewhere that they are working on providing their own direct support.

I see here, that support for admob without mopub is meant to be, but these guys are talking about the other plugin, not c2's, so i thought maybe @ludei can tell us how can we make c2's admob plugin work with webview+.

Our new AdMob plugin will be adapted for C2 and you will be able to use it in Webview+.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:48 pm

Paradoxally when CocoonJS was deprecated by Scirra,
@Ludei started doing really good job

And in case of support CocoonJS is now much more reliable than Chromium/Google.

So good luck and keep it on
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:09 pm

ludei wrote:Our new AdMob plugin will be adapted for C2 and you will be able to use it in Webview+.

Great news, this webview+ for iOS is so great, i hope i can publish my first ios app using it, and then will wait for admob. Thanks for an answer.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:13 pm

szymek wrote:Paradoxally when CocoonJS was deprecated by Scirra,
@Ludei started doing really good job

Canvas+ was deprecated, webview+ is supported, technically, r192 supports cordova export, webview+ based on cordova so webview+ is supported.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:05 am

Hello,

Yes, that is right. We are currently on it. It won't take too long.

Apart from that, recently we fixed an important issue in our end regarding the touch event when the game center was opened and the game is paused in the background.
If anyone found this issue, just recompile the project again.

Regards.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:18 am

ludei wrote:Hello,

Apart from that, recently we fixed an important issue in our end regarding the touch event when the game center was opened and the game is paused in the background.

Regards.

Hello, while you are here, may i ask you about the webstorage issue in webview+ for iOS that causes webstorage to wipe out if users runs out of space? Any news on that front? I heard that WKWebView has some kind of auto-cleaning feature, which periodically remove temporary files or cache in the app folders if they are not flagged as "non temporary". So you need to flag the temp files and cache somehow. This prevents many users here from using webview+, Ashley said that there's nothing he can do about this bug, so maybe you can fix it somehow, or if it's something in c2 maybe you can help us fix it?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:17 pm

@ludei

It will be a happy day when native AdMob will come to Canvas+ & WebView+
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:47 pm

ludei wrote:Hello,

Regards.

Hey cool, that's nice to know! Thanks.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:29 am

Hi,

"On any touch end" isn't working in my project anymore. I use C2 Version 195 and export with CocoonJS with the latest files from github. The Error says:
Javascript Exception(Line: xxxx Tag: 'touchend'): TypeError: undefined is not a constructor (avaluatin 'new window["Pathfinder"]())

It's Line 463 in Pathfinding runtime.js
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General