@gonzdevour

you should use jittering Crosswalk, with super slow audio-decoding feature,
because Crosswalk is much bett... oh wait :) because around 2016 it will be
much better than Canvas+ on Android
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:28 am

I'm using the plugin(https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-plugin) in C2 with Canvas+ and it works like magic. Social features, audio, ad, IAP, nice performance and so on, they are all working so well. I can surely tell everyone that CocoonJS is the only service that can make C2 project into well-polished app, not the kid's toy like flappy- something. However, we still cannot use the full features of CJS, like the local/push notification, due to lack of support. Is there any plans for that? I'm really hunger for that.

@Ashely
I really love C2 and this have made my dreams come true, but C2 users couldn't have a chance to publish a fully featured application, ever! CocoonJS is the chance, so please don't ignore it. I subscribe your blog and understand that web tech's gonna dominate, but there's still so long ways to go. Crosswalk? You can't use it in the real project. No one wants to download 50MB+ apk for just a simple button clicking game(and you know there's a apk size limit).
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:12 am

@shaircast you can call @Ashley :)
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:37 am

shaircast wrote:I'm using the plugin(https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-plugin) in C2 with Canvas+ and it works like magic. Social features, audio, ad, IAP, nice performance and so on, they are all working so well. I can surely tell everyone that CocoonJS is the only service that can make C2 project into well-polished app, not the kid's toy like flappy- something. However, we still cannot use the full features of CJS, like the local/push notification, due to lack of support. Is there any plans for that? I'm really hunger for that.

@Ashely
I really love C2 and this have made my dreams come true, but C2 users couldn't have a chance to publish a fully featured application, ever! CocoonJS is the chance, so please don't ignore it. I subscribe your blog and understand that web tech's gonna dominate, but there's still so long ways to go. Crosswalk? You can't use it in the real project. No one wants to download 50MB+ apk for just a simple button clicking game(and you know there's a apk size limit).

signed!

@Ashely ??
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:14 am

Hello,

shaircast wrote:However, we still cannot use the full features of CJS, like the local/push notification, due to lack of support. Is there any plans for that? I'm really hunger for that.

It is in our plans to keep on creating more atomic plugins, as you can see here: http://atomic-plugins.com/
And we plan to adapt them for C2 too.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:48 am

@ludei

it's almost April...
and still no Atomic Plugins in Ludei Cloud Service? :(
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:42 pm

i really dont get what is the reason to develop and create c3 and sell it again(!) when c2 is totally incomplete cause dont fool ourselfs mobile dev is the main target for about 3-4 years now. aaa game engines focused last years to mobile game dev and a 2d game engine like c2 offer it but under circumstances...actually it offers it and it dont...very awkward situation..so why i should buy c3?to fullfill my expectations that c2 offered me 3 years ago with no luck?instead of this maybe ill wait and give a chance to sparktools (spark game engine which is close to alpha)...

sorry ashley but with android you tried a lot, but i think ludei-scirra-intel/phonegap/crosswalk (or whatever its called) got lost in translation for sure...i will use c2 for sure, i bought it you know, so i dont let it down. but i dont think c3 will be a priority. ill be waiting for too long to see reactions and facts and then maybe ill give it a try. thumbs up for the updates thumbs down for mobile exporters totally waste of time.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:18 am

@spy84

Ashley said:

"Lots of users are successfully publishing to iOS and Android. (...) AFAIK things are working well at the moment."
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:47 am

As an official integration partner with Google AdMob’s ad network mediation, we’re making it even easier to maximize your app’s fill rate and reach your app’s full monetization potential using our most effective combo yet: High-Performance Video + Interstitial ads!

Enable Leadbolt in your Admob portal and include our Admob certified SDK in your app. You'll get both Video + Interstitials together in your app automatically and maximize both your effort and returns.

Leadbolt Video Ads delivered 10X Higher eCPMs for Publisher MultiCraft II

@Ludei

doest Atomic Plugins support video interstitial ads? i.e. AdMob + ad from LeadBolt?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:27 am

@ludei

I have small issue with sprite that loads image from url.
Preview in NW.js works ok.
When i preview in CocoonJS it shows images only in canvas+ but not in webview or webview+
is that normal or is that plugins problem or cocoons problem?
how can i solve that?

thanx!!!!!
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General