CocoonJS plugin updates

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Thu May 21, 2015 4:11 am

Making some progress. I had to remove the whitelist plugin that is included in cocoonIO. It was giving an error in debug, once I removed it, the game worked. I disabled webGL in C2 to get it work on full screen.

Audio is a bit wonky. My mute button doesn't work anymore. Music didn't start playing initially.

Working out a kinks, little by little.

On a good note, ads worked.
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 21, 2015 4:25 am

@syzmek

Have you worked through using custom icons yet? The doc is here, I might attempt this tomorrow after I get a game fully working.
https://cocoon.io/doc/icons_and_splashes
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 21, 2015 9:18 am

ArcadEd wrote:Explains my screen size issue. I assume they are looking into that already.

Yep, we are :).

Sorry but I must insist: please, use the feedback button :).

About the icons, I sent you a link to a template. You can use it as reference meanwhile we create a wizard for the icons and splashes :). Just replace them using your own.

Cheers
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 21, 2015 10:05 am

@ArcadEd @Ludei

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I can't get icons on Android :) Of course I uploaded ZIP with res/android
and I updated config.xml in Cocoon.io

However I can show icon in Cocoon.io dashboard

The other issue is that apps look blurred, like "Use high-DPI" were ignored,
but Ludei already know about this issue
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 21, 2015 10:52 am

@ArcadEd
From Ludei Blog:
When using screencanvas with a webgl context, CSS canvas scales are omitted, so your game might not render in full screen. To fix this issue scale or layout your game with a projection matrix instead of using canvas.style
B
S

Post » Thu May 21, 2015 1:56 pm

ludei wrote:
ArcadEd wrote:Explains my screen size issue. I assume they are looking into that already.

Yep, we are :).

Sorry but I must insist: please, use the feedback button :).

About the icons, I sent you a link to a template. You can use it as reference meanwhile we create a wizard for the icons and splashes :). Just replace them using your own.

Cheers

Where did you send the link to the template? I don't have it in email or anything.

Thanks!
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 21, 2015 2:09 pm

ludei wrote:
ArcadEd wrote:I have to hand it to you Ludei, this whole process is about a hundred times better than the old cloud compiler. Kudos for that.

We are really happy to read this :).

ArcadEd wrote:What is the proper Full Screen option to use when exporting from C2? Scale Outer just put my game in a tiny window in the bottom left corner.

Could you please tell us if the game is wrong in the developer app too?

ArcadEd wrote:Is it currently possible to add and remove permissions?

Yep. Permissions are completely up to you. You will decide what your game needs and set it in the config.xml file.

ArcadEd wrote:Where to add in our own icons? Seems to default to a generic Cocoon.io icon right now.

We are currently creating a wizard for that. Meanwhile, they must be set in the config.xml file.
You can use this as example (it is one of the templates that appear on the wizard): https://github.com/CocoonIO/cocoon-template-phaser

Cheers :)

@ArcadEd They gave you the link when they answered all your questions before. Last part ;)

https://github.com/CocoonIO/cocoon-template-phaser
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 21, 2015 2:14 pm

Geez, don't know how I missed that LOL. Thanks.
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 21, 2015 3:46 pm

@Ludei

Is there a way to get off the free user account? Only being able to upload 2 projects is making it tough to test all of my games (I have about 10).
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 21, 2015 4:00 pm

ArcadEd wrote:@Ludei

Is there a way to get off the free user account? Only being able to upload 2 projects is making it tough to test all of my games (I have about 10).

Not yet, sorry. Not until the beta period ends.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General