CocoonJS plugin updates

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Fri May 29, 2015 7:20 pm

From now on, the laucher will be called "developer app". You can compile one directly at the cloud, in the project configuration. The dev-app will have the exact configuration the original project does. And you can keep on testing in the same way :).
Last edited by ludei on Sun May 31, 2015 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S
G

Post » Sat May 30, 2015 9:26 pm

ludei wrote:From now own, the laucher will be called "developer app". You can compile one directly at the cloud, in the project configuration. The dev-app will have the exact configuration the original project does. And you can keep on testing in the same way :).

its okay but the only thing that i don't use cocoonjs is a splash screen
whereas i'm a fun of ejecta but i would like to use coconjs to see if there is difference or not on performance
B
S
G

Post » Sat May 30, 2015 9:42 pm

@ludei Is it possible that CocoonJS doesnt even support fonts like Comic Sans? I built my game with it and the fonts are 1.5x smaller and put back to arial I guess :/
B
S

Post » Sat May 30, 2015 11:03 pm

@ludei

Any progress or ETA on WebGL support? Canvas2D scales correctly, but looks kind of low-rez and grainy.
Don't lose your work. Backup your game with Dropbox.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:17 am

TiAm wrote:@ludei

Any progress or ETA on WebGL support? Canvas2D scales correctly, but looks kind of low-rez and grainy.

Still on it, sorry. It is taking longer than expected.

Fireche wrote:@ludei Is it possible that CocoonJS doesnt even support fonts like Comic Sans? I built my game with it and the fonts are 1.5x smaller and put back to arial I guess :/

It is quite probably that you have to add the ttf file in the app. In iOS, for example, that font does not exist by default.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:36 pm

sorry if i overread it, but is there a way to center the view when using Fullscreen "letterbox scale" or "letterbox integere scale"?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:52 pm

This is the error i get in the developer app.
-I've exported with cordova,
-set minify off
-deleted the config and intel addition files
-put everything in a www folder and zipped it(ive also tried it without putting it in a folder)
-I uploaded to the cocoon site, selected canvas +
-removed the whitelist plugin(I also deleted all cranberry plugins from my project)

I don't know where else to go from here. I keep getting a black screen and that error in the debugger.

Any suggestions
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:51 pm

Hi!

I was trying the ad but I find a problem with instertitial:

show up fine but when I close ad the screen turns black and never banish also the game is still running(I can hear it)

anyone know what is happening?

Thanks!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:02 pm

I just got my Cocoon.IO request approval today (YEEEEY) and I want to test a game on my iPhone.
I see that the new cloud compiler from Ludei allow putting a Apple dev key (which I don't have yet). Is this means that it generates an .IPA ready to upload without the need for the Mac and xCode?
Is there a way of testing an unsigned game on iPhone with/without jailbreak?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:18 pm

We have found that C2 Cordova exporter does not use the correct devicePixelRatio value in Cocoon.io compilations, that's why the game is displayed in the 1/4 of the screen. This can be fixed with a minor change in the following line in c2runtime.js (the change is marked in bold)

this.isRetina = ((!this.isDomFree || this.isEjecta || this.isCocoonJs) && this.useHighDpi && !this.isAndroidStockBrowser);

Let us know if your games run in high-res with this change.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General