CocoonJS Problem with music/sound loading Android

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:41 am

I'm having a problem.. when I minimize the game on android and resume it... the background music will be playing twice. Even it I stop all sound ,one of the instances (of the sound) will continue to play.

Anyone else have this problem?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:16 pm

Yes, I think many of us have had that problem. I'm sure Ludei are working on it, as they mentioned on another post that they are fixing bugs in the new audio engine.
B

Post » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:21 pm

K.
We wait the bug fix.
Meanwhile I will stop the music when on suspended is called ;)
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:53 pm

This bug has been around for about >2 years? Hopefully they do finally fix it.
B
S

Post » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:22 pm

Hi, im having same problem with twice playing music. Browser condition "On suspended" doesnt work. I tried everything, stop all sounds, stop taged sound. Mute sound, but nothing doesnt work. This is really bad bug, you cant publish your game, because when user click on some Ads, and than he comeback, the game need restart (because twice music play). Who want to play game with this bugs? Old verion of Cocoon was fine with this bug. Have you any advice on this?
B
S

Post » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:26 am

Nothing news?
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:36 am

I just finished building an apk from cocoonjs and have to hurry to a conference... and ALAS! the game just gets stuck at Preload screens we have that loads sound tracks and fx files.

It's supposed to move to another layout after preloads are done... but it doesnt.

And this sucks big time. Sadly.
Now I need to work from a moving jumping vehicle to find a workaround.
Krish
Hey! Did you know that you can hire me to make your games?

Click Here to See More
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:08 pm

I seem to be having a problem like that in the Nexus 7 Chrome browser, without using Cocoon.
The title music, and map screen music, are playing on the gameplay screen where it repeatedly has stop instructions. But instead plays multiple overlapping music, until the browser finally crashes.

Anyone have a device with Chrome browser that can tell me if they get the same thing? http://visualparadox.com/games/cbb/

Works fine everywhere else, and my other games work fine on the Nexus.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General