CocoonJS Purchase Testbed

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:36 pm

I'm trying to do a simple IAP with CocoonJS and was wondering if anyone here had any success, or maybe @Ludei can help me out. I would like to set it up so that the user can play the first level, then decide to pay to unlock the full game. I've done a lot of searching but can't find any information.

- I have a button that initiates "Purchase Product", but nothing happens when I test using the CocoonJS Launcher. Is the "Product ID" the same as "Bundle ID" in the Project Manager? If not where would I find the "Product ID"
- When I'm checking if a product is purchased, in the Launcher log I get the error: Exception calling 'IDTK_SRV_STORE' extension with 'isFeaturePurchased' functionName: IllegalStateException: Trying to start a non started service at virtual bool com

I'm testing on iPad without a premium account.

Thanks for any information!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:33 am

I'm having the same problem! I have spoken to @ludei who has said "Well, can't help you much with this. I do not know how Scirra has implemented the IAP extension in their engine."
@Ashley any idea what's going on?
B
S

Post » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:20 pm

I gave up and switched to unity for now. I love construct but no one seems to have any answers regarding IAP.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?