Collaboration

Post your Construct-made creations!

Post » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:58 pm

Hello Constructors :) ,

I'm opening this topic to let you know that I am open to collaboration with different people using Construct. I'm mainly focusing on rapid prototyping or smaller games which can be made in less than 10 hours (4 or 5 days), but I may as well work on mid-sized projects if I like the concept or come up with decent enough. Though my experience so far tells me that I'm not good with mid-sized projects, considering that I have some unfinished collaborative stuff behind myself (though, these were all developed in C++).

So, if you have an idea, some artwork or music ,feel free to contact me. Sure, considering that I am somewhat busy lately and in two weeks I'll be even more busier, I won't be able to work on more than one project at same time. I can do the "engine" in Construct and let you design levels.

You contact me via PM or via MSN (which I don't use that much lately, but I'll try to log on from time to time) which is jvs_prog AT hotmail DOT com.

Let's make some awesome Construct games.

Cheers :D
B
G

Post » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:44 pm

have you got any examples of your work you could show to me?
My professional Royalty Free Music at Scirra Assets Store
--------------------------------
Specs: i5 2500, 16gb of ram, gtx 770, win 7, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, Mackie mr8mk2, Alesis 320, browsing the net on chrome.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:52 am

B
G

Post » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:00 pm

I still think Uneksians was one of the better entries in the CPB compo. Have you given any thought to expanding on it?

Or maybe making it in Construct? :)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:48 pm

I've thought about expending it in Construct, but after running into Quicksave/load bugs I am not sure I will work on it before these bugs are fixed. The design of the game is such that it's almost impossible to avoid the use of complete state-saving/loading.

Hopefully, these bugs will be fixed within next few months. If this happens I may expend the game using Construct. :)
B
G

Return to Your Creations