Collision related issue after release version r257

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
A simple Map Editor that where you can edit a map with restriction or totally. You can save and load the map created.
  • Problem Description

____ A concise description of your problem here ____

Collisions related issue. Some objects are being destroing when coliiding with others.

Attach a Capx

____ Upload a Capx to this post ____

https://drive.google.com/file/d/155bXpV6950OxYS8roYpvjbNouFC2guVC/view?usp=sharing

Description of Capx

____ Concise description of what this CapX does ____

This is the working game version which is already published on Google Play. It is a soccer game.

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• Step 1 - It is for touch devices. But you can still use the mouse to shoot the ball in any direction. Observed Result ____ What happens? ____ When the ball collides with the pins or the borders it dissapears scoring a goal. Doesn't matter it's direction. Expected Result ____ What do you expect to happen? ____ What happens before the version 257 is that the ball hit at the pins and borders changing its direction or even stopping, depending on the force applied. Affected Browsers All Operating System and Service Pack ____ Your operating system and service pack ____ Windows 10 Home version 1709 Construct 2 Version ID ____ Exact version ID of Construct 2 you're using ____ Steam version of Construct 2 release r257
  • It is incredibly difficult to deal with bug reports like this. Please see the bug report guidelines. Is there any way you can reduce the project or isolate the part that isn't working?

• Note if this is ultimately caused by this issue then hopefully fixing that will correct this too.

• artbava can you see if the issue is fixed in r257.2?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ashley,

First of all, thank you very much for your effort on this!

I have to apologize but i've tried to reduce the game, but i ended with a non working state. I have to confess that this game was made two years ago, and i was pretty much more familiarized with the events and stuff. Now i can barely understand the logic behind my own events! (shame on me). Maybe if you give me more time, i'll try to do my best on it... i'm really sorry for this.

Btw, i tested the new version and unfortunately it give me another error, wich i'm pasting here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OUPsq6rqlDTnnn2wp4pTdVKXmy4haC-4/view?usp=sharing

This is happening on collision. I'll be glad to provide you any other information you may need.

Thanks again!

• OK, looks like one more issue, should have another release out soon...

• Can you verify if the issue is resolved in r257.3?

• Ashley,

It is working! No problems at all. You can close it as solved! Thank you very much!

It is incredibly difficult to deal with bug reports like this. Please see the bug report guidelines. Is there any way you can reduce the project or isolate the part that isn't working?

Although i've read the guidelines, i apologize again for this.

My best wishes...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)