Collisions not always detected during attack event

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
This Girls Game allows young fashionistas to develop their taste and skills as a fashion designer.
  • Hey guys,

im having trouble getting two objects to collide (or at least for it to detect it) when requesting it only detect during certain frames of an animation

ive got a main sprite who swings a chainsaw and an invisible collision box

the collisions have been working up untill i added the condition for it to detect it during the animation and only on the certain frames

heres the events for the collisions (works if i disable the two sub conditions, but it just kills them all the time whenever it touches)

imgur.com/RuDUGAb.png

and heres the sprite with his collision

imgur.com/uwHakiM.png

cant post images, too new, sorry!

*quick edit*

i can always upload the file for soemone to look at if prefered, but id rather be shown how to fix it, than just have it fixed for me, so i can learn :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The thing is that it's hard to show you how to fix it without being able to see what the problem is in the capx. :)

• yeah i was hoping i wouldnt have to upload, then i realised i could just throw it into my public dropbox

ask and ye shall recieve! even though you didnt ask.. xP

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2150354/Zombie%20Panic.capx

hopefully this helps

• i got it working!

i read somewhere events are read from top to bottom, a little tweaking of the conditions made it read and act better so it works

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)