Color swap issues

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:28 pm

Yes, I am planning to make a living on that too. I have postpone the idea for too long since it came out (more than 30 years ago), now it is time to make it real. Need to do so many games before die! :-P

Actually I quite enjoy doing pixel art, it bring my memories when I was a child drawing sprites on the paper 8 x 8 pixels in b/w and then bring it on my MSX even if at that time I couldn't create a real game. Now much easier with C2, I wish to had a similar tool back in time :-)
B
S

Post » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:54 am

@Biim yes let's go for it ! ;-)

It sure is a lot more simple with C2, so it would be a shame not to take advantage of it ^^
I made a few simple games before but to be honest coding can take a lot of time and sometimes bug solving can be really boring ^^' I prefer to think about the algorithm rather than pure code
Hello !

I'm Steven, a 24 years old French graphic designer and programmer, and it's been 4 years since I started using Construct 2.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:51 am

Hi @Ratmaster, I link you to the topic about my website just uploaded so you can try it:

https://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=192635

For you to see the colour changing on the sea and one of the flower tiles do this:

At the beginning of the game follow the crab while it is going on the right, after it moves back go at the "T" peninsula and collect the red pill.

Enjoy! ;)
B
S

Post » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:02 am

Hi @Biim :-) Ok I'll take a look right now ^^
Hello !

I'm Steven, a 24 years old French graphic designer and programmer, and it's been 4 years since I started using Construct 2.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General