Combine and destroy

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:41 pm

Someone could point to me where I can find an example of a "combine" game type (select 3 or more itens to destroy) on construct2? Thanks
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:15 pm

There is a match 3 example by rexrainbow, using some of his own great plugins:

http://www.scirra.com/forum/match-3-in-hex-board_topic57030.html

I've also done match 3 engines in CC and C2, I didn't release the C2 source though (CC version). However I did start a tutorial, which can be found by clicking here.

That one is far from complete though, so you might want to go with rexrainbow's example.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:29 pm

Hi Igor

I get your tutorial P1 for Construct 2, but is not complete (4 parts still remain). My idea is to create a game with math operations, for example: the user clicks on a number, then an operator and then another number to reach the result that was announced . I will use about 49 objects with numbers 01-09. I needed to know how to align objects randomly in a grid. To combine the pieces to get the result I believe the solution is to use global variables, and need to check before if clicked on a number before the operator. I needed some guidance or examples if possible. Thank you.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?