**COMPETITION DISCUSSION THREAD**

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Match the incoming diamonds with the same ones to earn score!
  • The polls are now up for users choice trophy!

The top 2 entries from each group will face off in a final poll.

These group stages will end on the 3rd of November to give people a good chance to play a lot of the games.

We received so many entries it's going to take a little while for us to decide the top 3 winners, please bear with us! We will announce the winners in a blog post soon.

• 3rd October next year? ;)

• Lol! Thanks, good spot :)

• Whew, I sure didn't expect this MANY entries. Some of them are quite good, I had a hard time deciding in some groups.

I love how some entries are very innovative and some visually very polished. They are of such quality the rewards feel a bit underwhelming. *wink*wink*nudge*

• About that, I wish to hear people's feedback about my submission, should/could I create a thread about it, or it's against the rules somehow?

• About that, I wanted to hear people's feedback about my submission, should/could I create a thread about it, or it's is against the rules somehow?

That is a great idea. It doesn't say anything in the rules about not doing it, so I don't see why not.

It would be GREAT if people can give at least 1 pro and 1 con the games they play. I would also like to have the pro(s)/con(s) be private. Keeping it private will force users to give their honest opinion(s) and feedback, and not someone else's.

Is it ok to ask users who played my game to PM me their pro(s)/con(s) on my game submission?

• If you want to start a thread about your entry, the best place would be to post it here:

http://www.scirra.com/forum/your-creations_forum46.html

• Yo !

Nice initiative !

Just to be clear, we CAN'T change some stuuf of our project isn't ?

Thx!

• I have one suggestion: votes from new users should not be counted. If I had some time to waste, I would probably create a lot of new users to vote on my game :)

• I have one suggestion: votes from new users should not be counted. If I had some time to waste, I would probably create a lot of new users to vote on my game :)

HAHA.

I second this.

• How many votes I can cast? One/each group?

I went through all games and I don't like any game from group ?, I have only ? favourite games, but they are all in the same group and it seems to me unfair to choose only one among them when they are all good quality games and they lose my vote, because I won't vote in the group with "less attractive games" and can't transfer that vote to the one I like.

It could be changed, if it's possible, that in each group, everyone would have as many votes as there are games, and all votes could be added to one game or split among 2 or more.

• One per group yes!

• Tom

I edited my post, if you could tell me what you think about it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I generally agree with you but it's too late to change it now I'm afraid. We're learning a LOT from this competition on how to run them in the future!

• How often do you guys plan on having competitions?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)