Composer Looking for A Production

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm

Hello folks! Just updating the views here! I uploaded a new tune on my YouTube channel. You will find the link there from my web site markuslappalainen.info. Please do comment and suggest for future compositions! ;)

Also I am throwing in a deal!

$40 for a mini soundtrack! Which means ~5 min total duration. Only here at Scirra forum! Taking only one at a time. Deal expires once May kicks in. I will finish productions I've taken during the month of April.
Have a happy day!
- Markus Lappalainen, Composer & Audio Engineer
Open for commissions!

For Hire Thread | LinkedIn | SoundCloud
B
S

Post » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:18 pm

please don't make bumping spam.
Last edited by vagaev on Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:50 pm

Thank you for your honest comment vagaev! I recommend you to study giving feedback though. There is a way of saying things and there is a way of saying things.
Have a happy day!
Open for commissions!

B
S

Post » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:52 pm

what about now?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:04 pm

A lot better. Now actually really understand what you wanted to say. I am sorry you experience me being active of my presence, availability and activity as spam. I will try to figure out a way to do it and to make it not look like spam. That was not my intention.

Thanks for your comment! =) Seriously, I am not being sarcastic here.
Have a happy day!
Open for commissions!

B
S

Post » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:01 pm

Look i'm not against bumping when you have something very new or important or whatever. I am a fellow composer too. But rather than bumping i suggest you to contact people interested, go on kickstarter, forums, learn stuff other stuff and you will make new contacts/friends and work.

But bumping for every new song.. baaah i see it everyday on some forums and that will not get you more jobs. Basically if you bump too much that means you have no work, and if you have no work that means you are a bad composer. I'm just pointing out what serious people will think if they were to employ a composer/audio artist.

More personally I suggest you to investigate more about music writing and audio mixing techniques. Those things will really make you better.

So to be clear this post wasn't against you personally. Just don't put prices in the post and don't bump too much. That makes you look unprofessional and it our artistic world that's the worse you can get.

If you do mind and are wondering about me. Here is my stuff. https://soundcloud.com/vlad-impakt

Keep working dude
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:06 am

Thank you for your thoughts. Much of what you mentioned I already do.

I did check your portfolio when you first contacted me. Liked it!
Have a happy day!
Open for commissions!

B
S

Post » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:02 pm

Good luck
B
S
G

Post » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:47 am

Thank you Vanz! Besides hard work that is indeed needed.

Thread is closed for time being. I have no room for requests at the moment.
Have a happy day!
Open for commissions!

B
S

Post » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:14 pm

Hello again!

I am about to finish a beautiful ambient soundtrack. It has been a great musical journey!

Much has happened since my last visit to the forum. I am wiser and better at what I do! Strange how that happens when you work, eh? Anyway, there is number of new tunes on my YouTube channel and my website is totally new, better and looks a whole lot better than the previous one. There is still some content updating to do but I'll get it done once I get more important things out of the way.

The best news for you is that I am open for requests again!

Since I don't have the reputation to post e-mail addresses or any of that, just leave a post here.

Looking forward to work with you!

Have a happy day!
- Markus
Have a happy day!
Open for commissions!

B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests