Composer Seeking Projects!

0 favourites
  • Hello everyone,

My name is Darren Curtis. If anyone is looking for a composer, I would be delighted if you considered working with me. I can offer most any genre or feel. Whether you prefer a piece with real sounding orchestral instruments, retro, midi sounding tracks, or even chiptune tracks, I can accommodate. If you are interested to hear some of my work, here I am on Soundcloud.

I can not respond to PM's on this site, so anyone interested, please leave a message in this thread or write to my e-mail (leave the spaces out): desperatemeasurez yahoo . com

Also, for anyone interested in my royalty free audio resources, you can now download them all from my website. Downloading them gets you a Zip folder that contains the .wav, .mp3, looped .ogg files and a signed materials release should you feel you need one.

My Free Music Website: darrencurtismusic.com

Best wishes all,

Darren

• I'm still available for work. I have several new tracks added and my portfolio is growing all the time. Best wishes all!

• Can you share us your soundcloud or some page where we can listen to your music?

I am looking for composer for an upcoming game.

• Hello DarrenCurtis, I sent you a PM. We at CTS are very interested and would love to call you a permanent team member. We have various teams that could benefit from someone as flexible in your experience levels and skillsets.

-Sheree-

• Can you share us your soundcloud or some page where we can listen to your music?

I am looking for composer for an upcoming game.

Thanks for the interest! My page on Soundcloud is here:

soundcloud.com/desperate-measurez

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • After a short leave, I am back and ready for another project! I hope everyone is well!

• Hello Darren Curtis,

We have a proposal for you. If you're interested, email us : . Thank you. (:

• New tracks added to my portfolio!

• whats your going rate for music?

• Hello,

It varies depending on the needs of the Developer. If you're interested, please send me a PM with some details about what you're looking for regarding music. For instance, what style you are looking for, if you want it exclusively, how many pieces and about how long, etc. Then I'll get right back to you!

Thanks so much!

Darren

• I've got some new tracks posted to my Soundcloud. I hope everyone is well!

• Darren,

Great work, the tracks sound great!

• Darren,

Great work, the tracks sound great!

Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed!

• Open for more work!

• Bump. Open for work. New tracks on my Soundcloud.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)