Composer Seeking Projects!

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:36 pm

It's been awhile since I've posted here, but I'm still available for work and inquiries. Best wishes, all!

Darren
B
S

Post » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:25 pm

It's been awhile since I've posted on here. I've been spending a good bit of time working on "Chronicles of Eldwyn."

forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/blog/168/entry-761-chronicles-of-eldwyn-battle-system-wip-2/

The link takes you to a battle video posted in the developer's diary which showcases some of my music and some other custom work being done for the game.

Best wishes, all!
B
S

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:48 pm

Hello Everyone,

I hope you're having a great week so far! I've got a few new pieces up, several of which I offer as royalty free. They're mostly dark additions as they were done in October in the spirit of Halloween. You can check them out in my free music playlist right here: soundcloud.com/desperate-measurez/sets/rpg-royalty-free-music

I hope everyone enjoys and some of it is able to help out!

Darren
B
S

Post » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:46 pm

I've just put together a reel for a few of the pieces I've composed over the past year. I tried to vary the styles a bit, though sadly I wasn't able to fit in as much as I would have liked to in such a short time frame. I've also edited the first post to include it.

soundcloud.com/desperate-measurez/2016-video-game-reel

I hope everyone is well!
B
S

Post » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:19 pm

It's been a little while since I've posted any updates on here as I've been terribly busy between work and life things. I have several new pieces on Soundcloud. I can drop a few of the ones I enjoyed the most below here.

A dark, cinematic piece led by the cello: soundcloud.com/desperate-measurez/dark-sorrowful-cello-souls-departure-royalty-free?in=desperate-measurez/sets/orchestral-scores

An intense piece meant for a trailer or fighting sequence: soundcloud.com/desperate-measurez/its-not-over-tupans-x3m-strezov-demo-track?in=desperate-measurez/sets/orchestral-scores

A dark track meant to be a villainous theme: soundcloud.com/desperate-measurez/dealing-with-the-devil-dark-royalty-free-music

Best wishes!
Darren
B
S

Post » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:09 pm

@DarrenCurtis

omg, very professional, very talented! I love "it's not over". Where are you based? Please PM me. Always looking for more music tracks for my game Battle Wizard Attack.

Cheers, Marco
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:32 pm

Message: DarrenCurtis can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
MACPK wrote:@DarrenCurtis

omg, very professional, very talented! I love "it's not over". Where are you based? Please PM me. Always looking for more music tracks for my game Battle Wizard Attack.

Cheers, Marco

@MACPK

Thank you very much for the kind words, Marco. I appreciate that. I apologize for the delayed response. The holiday season and work took a lot of my time away.

I'm based on the east coast of the United States. Maryland, specifically.

I'm unable to send PMs on this site, so if you are interested please feel free to send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll get back to you!

Many thanks!
Darren
B
S

Post » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:51 pm

It's been quite awhile but I'm just updating this. I've added a few new pieces to my Soundcloud.

Also, if you're in the market for free audio resources, I've finally compiled everything onto my own website so you can find and download all my free music in one place. Downloading the tracks gets you the Zip folder which contains the .wav, mp3, looped .ogg files and a signed materials release should you feel you need one.

Everything can be found here: darrencurtismusic.com/

Have a good one!
B
S

Post » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:20 pm

I've added a couple new pieces of free music to my website. I have some free time should anyone need some custom music.

Temporal Desolation: youtube.com/watch?v=huU085IZ1-E

Bleak Horizon: youtube.com/watch?v=KdoXPoZ2QzM

Best wishes, everyone!
B
S

Previous

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests