Concierge Hero

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:34 pm

This is the first game I've ever fully completed with Construct 2, the only thing I might add is a BG music track. Unlockable characters, High Scores, and an ending screen. This is an admittedly odd combination of an arcade and typing game. Any feedback or crits are very welcome!

https://googledrive.com/host/0B1Svpcr0B ... index.html

conhero title1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B

Post » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:37 pm

Hello Sean,

First of all, your game as a great name, when I saw it on the threads list, it give me desire to play it. Concierge Hero sound like a fun game to play.

And it was fun to play ! But one thing i find sad is that there is no really stress you know. I can only put my concierge at the desk and just wait for customers to come and let the entry become a dump. Or just taking care of the trash and let the customer wait forever.

Personnally, i think it could be fun if we had to taking care of everything (Don't let the customers wait to much, keep the entry a bit clean) like a concierge should do.

However, the graphics are nice and i find the concept fun, nice job :)
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:31 am

This is great, my new fave C2 game!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:41 am

Nice work!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:36 am

This is a really great game. It is original, fun, challenging, and I love the art style!

I agree with momo, making the game a little more "needy" would make it really great. You could have the customers get annoyed after awhile and then leave and you could also have a trash meter or something for when the lobby gets dirty.
Download my game ROWyerBOAT on android for free here!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:18 pm

Very nice game, cool concept, I was expecting something else when I saw it, but it was better
ImageImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm

Very cool idea. I would make it more challenging
B
S
G

Return to Completed Creations