Consecutive Login Scirra Website Bug

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Match same tiles with each other as fast as you can and earn more score during a limited time!
  • Problem Description

____ A concise description of your problem here ____

Every time I visit the Scirra forums on the same day, my consecutive days logged in also increases?

When you look at my profile it says I visited 64 days(probably more) in a row while I'm a member of this website for just 12 days...

It doesn't bother me, but it will matter to you as people can abuse this to get badges.

• Problem Description

____ A concise description of your problem here ____

Every time I visit the Scirra forums on the same day, my consecutive days logged in also increases?

When you look at my profile it says I visited 64 days(probably more) in a row while I'm a member of this website for just 12 days...

It doesn't bother me, but it will matter to you as people can abuse this to get badges.

Mattertainment

The 'Bug' section is not the correct section for such a post.

This section is specifically for bugs in the C2 software.

The correct section for your post would be 'Website Issues'.

• My apologies! I'd send it over to the other section, but it seems the problem already is resolved..

• My apologies! I'd send it over to the other section, but it seems the problem already is resolved..

Ok.

I'll move it to the correct section anyway so it is useful for other users.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It's not fixed yet, sometimes it stops counting on following days where you already have a dozen or so "days in a row". If you miss a day and it resets to 0, it will count every refresh again. The next day it may or may not.

• Oh, that might be the reason why it stopped at 75 for me...

• I also obviously have this problem, in less than 20 days I've received the fanatic badge a few times. I'm not doing anything to purposefully cause this.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)