Consider Cocoon if XDK is not working (updated)

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:46 pm

zeroflag wrote:No luck can't build ios project with cocoon.

May be I fill in wrong information

You don't have any luck building for iOS because you don't have those things that you just specified....
Risk Rocket now available on Google Play
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:01 pm

I also couldn't get the auto signing working from within cocoon.io . The help with their site is inadequate to say the least. Especially when you also have to battle Apple's awful processes, it is just a nightmare. I found it much easier to sign android using jarsigner and xcode (POS) for ios
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:41 pm

https://shatter-box.com/knowledgebase/c ... nstruct-2/ can get you pretty far but for the iOS certificate stuff there was another tutorial.. basically you just need to know how to make a certificate and provisioning file.. THEN you need to know how to extract the .p12 (private key) from the keychain access file on your Mac. This should do the trick.. https://forums.cocoon.io/t/ios-signing- ... file/303/5
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:01 am

what password of p12 file ? Is it apple id pass or macosx login pass ?
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:22 am

Usman Haq wrote:

You don't have any luck building for iOS because you don't have those things that you just specified....
Dude may be u misunderstand honestly i already input all in form but i want to know it right or wrong.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:37 am

zeroflag wrote:
Usman Haq wrote:

Dude may be u misunderstand honestly i already input all in form but i want to know it right or wrong.

I'm sorry about that.

Name: Yes, basically what name you want the Key to be.

Password: The password that you created when you created your p12 certificate

Provisioning Profile: This can be made via the Member Center within "Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles"

Certificate: Yeah, you're right about that and I think your spot on with the provisioning profile one as well.

Overall, if Apple could just simplify there App Distribution process, that'd be great.
Risk Rocket now available on Google Play
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:55 am

Thank Usman and everyone I can export succeed, just delete project the rebuild again by C2 R226, seem issued is cocoon server or C2 R225 due to didn't change config anything.

But I have another problem, when i export then test filght after splash screen the screen it become black noting happen, didn't know what wrong to config please see my build step per below.

https://forums.cocoon.io/t/black-screen ... n-ios/2277
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:44 pm

try a different project.. export and upload in it's place.. see if it's the project or the capx. it's easy to assume your game is ok.. i have had black screen problems like this in the past.. i'm trying to remember what it was.. i know it wasn't one of the usual suspects.. but yea try another build.. try an older build also.. did you add any plugins recently?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:12 pm

Working with cocoon.io is pretty simple and i don't mind keeping their splash screen.
B
S

Post » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:40 am

For those using the Webview+ on CocoonIO, do you find that changing to a new audio track (music) causes the game to stutter/pause briefly?
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General