Click here to download Construct 0.85
Addresses many bugs reported here (thanks everyone!). Note now I am going to start work on opening the Learn section of the site, since there isn't much point having Construct if nobody can figure out how to use it! I will be doing bits and bobs for 0.86, but it will probably take a bit longer than the normal interval between builds.
Here's the changelog:
- Fixed two crashes in RTS movement. RTS movement now also moves to nearest possible cell when you issue a move command to inside a solid.
- Fixed scrolling bounds bug when zoomed out
- Fixed parameter description display bug
- Small display engine optimisation & tweak, let me know if 3D box is still blanking out workspaces for you
- Fixed type checking of expression parameters. Amongst others this allowed Sprite.Value("String") or Sprite.Value(25) to be valid but nonfunctional.
- Fixed editing of movement actions.
- Fixed crashes clicking Back and picking different object/movement in the action/condition dialog.
- Fixed escape button in image editor
- Further improvements and additions to animations.
- The Web Browser plugin was not working so has been removed until its fix