http://downloads.sourceforge.net/constr ... irror=osdn
Well, whaddya know, turns out coding Construct is a great way to procrastinate
My exams finish Friday!
I'm sorting out some extra coding help which should be helping boost future builds.
Here's the changelog:
- [FIX] Closing any project/template will no longer crash
- [FIX] Dragging actions in Chrono view now uses a vertical caret instead of a horizontal one
- [FIX] Crash in some animations when using sub-animations.
- [FIX] MessageBox system action now has correct parameter order
- [FIX] ComboBox bug whereby loading may produce a weird item
- [FIX] Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V shortcuts now work in event sheet editor
- [FIX] When deleting events relating to a deleted family, actions and conditions referring to the deleted family in object parameters are now also deleted.
- [FIX] Crash saving/loading in Array object.
- [FIX] Can no longer delete event sheets that a layout is using.
- [FIX] Crash using families with movements in some circumstances.
- [FIX] Animator bar clears when you close a project.
- [FIX] Crash sometimes when pasting clones
- [CHANGE] Groups and subevents did not indent far enough.
- [CHANGE] Many dialogs standardized (same appearance)
- [CHANGE] Mid and Find system expressions now use 1-based indices (previously 0-based, anything 0-based in Construct should be reported as a bug)
- [CHANGE] Expressions ScrollXLeft, ScrollXRight, ScrollYTop and ScrollYBottom can now optionally take a layer param to get the values for a specific layer.
- [ADD] Keyboard shortcuts to Animator Bar (delete, C, V (note control does not have to be held to copy/paste frames))
- [ADD] New XHTMLTree control in Project bar to allow dragging and dropping (in future will expand Project Bar for more features)