http://downloads.sourceforge.net/constr ... irror=osdn
Sorry about the delay, but now I have a new PC that works a darn lot faster, so I can be much more productive now
Python didn't make this build but we're still working on it and hopefully should be around by 0.9. We're trying to integrate it as effectively as possible.
Anyway here's the bugs fixed this time around:
- Array(x,y,z) expressions now are accepted by the validator.
- Collision testing responds to the displayed angle when sprites have no rotation or N angles enabled.
- Removing events when loading .caps should be fixed.
- Added LayoutWidth / LayoutHeight system expressions.
- Expression syntax now allows negative numbers after an open bracket, eg. (-5 * -5).
- Fixed crash deleting the second object in a collision event.
- Added 'Compare speed' condition to Bullet movement.
- Fixed blanking out layout editor when inserting the 3D box object on some (nVidia?) video cards.
- Added ImagePointX/ImagePointY expressions to Sprite. As with actions, this can accept a number or string parameter to identify the point.
- Fixed crash double-clicking grouped objects.
- Fixed order-of-operations bug in expressions.
- Fixed inaccuracies testing collisions between two rotated objects.
- Fixed crash in editing copies of a tiled background.
- Tags insert properly and work at runtime.
- Fixed lines drawing blurry on some video cards.