http://downloads.sourceforge.net/constr ... irror=osdn
0.89 has the usual slew of bugfixes, a few new features, and the return of 10 plugins.
The under-the-hood changes to make an SDL software runtime and Python scriptability are also being prepared, so we should have news on this front soon!
- 'Force own texture' option added to layers: changes rendering to make Erase effects work (use instead of 99% opacity)
- Added ability to get object count on a specific layer - pass a layer parameter to TotalObjects (eg. TotalObjects("Layer 1"))
- Fixed collision bugs involving very wide objects and issues with nonrotated objects
- Improved stability of Create Hinge to Object in Physics movement (calling at certain times was unstable)
- Some people reported 3DBox not appearing in the object list. This ought to be resolved.
- RTS movement: enhanced Pathfinding settings allowing you to specify other types to navigate around other than 'Solid'
- Double-clicking a sprite in the layout editor now edits the frame that it is showing
- Application properties: added 'FPS in caption' option for easy performance tests
- Array object: added compare value at x, xy, xyz conditions
- INI object is back
- Date object is back
- Image object is back
- AVI object is back
- Card game object is back
- Progress object is back
- Window object is back
- Path object is back
- ZIP object is back
- List object is back