http://downloads.sourceforge.net/constr ... irror=osdn
Movements have been renamed to Behaviors as discussed before in anticipation of new functionality such as Shadows, which obviously do not qualify as a movement. Here's the changelog (a big'un!):
- [ADD] Can now paste an object directly into itself. The object renders at the current position, angle, size, and with the currently active effects
Event sheet editor:
- [ADD] Common actions and conditions (like Set Text) are highlighted, so you can find them quicker (in the SDK: use an ACE name beginning with *, eg. "*Set Text")
- [FIX] GDI leak in event sheet editor causing crashes
- [FIX] Global variables problem in events
- [FIX] Issue where clicking the + on an event didn't work when the vertical space used by actions exceeded the vertical space used by conditions.
- [ADD] Event sheets to project bar
- [ADD] Autobackup; enable this in Auto save options
- [ADD] Control clicking a layer in the layer bar selects all the items on that layer (like photoshop, indesign, etc)
- [FIX] Mixed up behavior descriptions
- [CHANGE] Added options to move layers up/down and insert layers at top/bottom, as well as changed toolbar
- [CHANGE] Exporting an EXE with Python enabled now copies Python25.dll to the same directory as the EXE, and reminds you to distribute it
- [ADD] Holding space bar and clicking scrolls the layout editor.
- [ADD] Holding shift while changing an angle locks to 5 degree increments
- [FIX] When cloning layouts event sheets often got named with blank names
- [FIX] Problems changing angles and ocassional jittering with resizing and dragging
- [FIX] Dragging and holding control on an object in the layout editor sometimes incorrectly previewed the new 'duplicated' object. Sometimes it rendered behind, and the 'ghost' of it didn't render with effects
- [FIX] Crash when grouping objects
- [FIX] Shift and resize accounts for angles now in layout editor
- [CHANGE] Controls now draw themed in the layout editor
- [CHANGE] Resizing arrows now only appear if you have one selected object. This makes it easier to drag small objects when you have heaps selected and they are close to each other
- [ADD] Eraser, Pen, Brush, Line, have the ability to have 'smooth' turned off to allow for pixel art
- [ADD] Opacity to Picture Editor tools. When you draw with a colour thats semitransparent, the opacity increases as you hold the mouse down and draw over the same area. However, by changing the opacity in the tool settings, the brush stroke, line, or eraser marks wont exceed the opacity. This is useful if you want to erase an area in your picture.
- [ADD] Shift + click in Picture Editor. If you use the brush, pen, or eraser, and you draw a line and release the mouse, shift clicking allows you to draw a line from your last mouse co-ordinate to your current mouse position.
- [ADD] Smooth drawing. When you draw with a smooth brush/eraser/line, you no longer work in whole pixels. If you draw between 2 pixels, both pixels recieve half of the brush.
- [FIX] Picture editor horizontal flip
- [FIX] Picture editor rectangle select
- [FIX] Picture editor circle select crash
Platform movement behavior:
Improvements to Platform behavior:
* Holding both left & right does nothing
* No bunny hop jumping (only one jump per pressing key)
* Changeable jump strength, jump sustain, gravity and speed at runtime
* Changeable gravity direction and strength
- [ADD] 'Online' section to Ribbon home tab: easily report bugs/access forums/check for updates etc.
- [FIX] Inaccurate timing with 'Every X milliseconds' and motion blur on
- [FIX] Global variables work correctly in the debugger (fixed crash)
- [FIX] Problem with family private variables causing mixed up data sometimes
- [FIX] Crash using Create Object on a global object
- [FIX] Issues with two While loops in events
- [FIX] Crash using 'Run without PS' and layer effects
- [CHANGE] Optimised Motion Blur to render faster and use less VRAM.
- [CHANGE] Debug log messages are messagebox'd on first time occurance (people were missing them in the log)