[size=200:2seyanbf]Download 0.96.4 now
This build verifies autosaves and has a new autobackup system which is more fully featured. All saving in Construct is now verified, so in theory, from now on, Construct should never save unloadable .caps to disk. We've also upgraded to a new version of the UI library which fixes some long standing UI bugs (eg. custom colour properties) and has a new theme.
Don't forget you can support Construct by donating via the 'Donate' button on the front page
- [FIX] Autosaves now are verified and should not be able to be corrupted
- [FIX] Colour parameters in properties now work correctly
- [FIX] Crash adding a new family
- [CHANGE] Autobackup: now can select a number of autobackups to make, and changed the way autobackups are saved. Also, you can now enable autobackups for either only manual saves, only autosaves, or both.
- [CHANGE] Now using Version 2.83 of Prof-UIs library, should be more stable with some bugs fixed. Uses a slightly different theme.Object Bar
- [FIX] Crash opening event sheets
- [FIX] Did not update when objects renamedPlugins
- [ADD] Sprite: Compare animation frame, Get animation frame, Get animation name
- [FIX] Sprite: resizing when using 'Play animation'Behaviors
- [ADD] Physics: custom collision masks. Collision mask editor is fairly limited in this build but will be expanded.
- [FIX] Physics: various unimplemented features since move to Box2D engine (eg. velocityX/Y expressions)Runtime
- [ADD] 'linearaim' expression: Returns angle to aim at for predictive aiming as per this example
. Expression uses the following parameters: linearaim(bullet x, bullet y, bullet speed, target x, target y, target speed, target angle)
- [FIX] 'Trigger once' false positives when dragging window