[size=200:kja10n22]Download 0.98.7 now!
Construct 0.98.7 has been released, fixing some of the problems in the 0.98.6 build. Don't forget you can help Construct too! Contributing to the Wiki documentation
or donating via the main page
helps support Construct.
Here's the changelog:Behaviors
- [FIX] Fade: with 'destroy afterwards' off and fade-out time zero, the object now no longer turns invisible.
- [FIX] Platform: Strange 'bump' bug when an object goes into a plaform via the left or right
- [FIX] Platform: Ignore input now ignores falling through platforms
- [FIX] Physics: Hotspots are now considered (however the motion will still be from the centre of mass)Event Sheet Editor
- [ADD] New toggle action and toggle condition options.
- [FIX] Scrolling glitch where having an open event and scrolling just below it caused it to jump by 16 pixels
- [FIX] Visual glitch with the line between events for else events
- [FIX] Crash adding private/global variables in non-layout linked event sheets
- [CHANGE] Comments no longer draw with a dark outline, making them stand out less
- [CHANGE] Toggling an event now acts like removing all the actions and conditions (since they are crossed out)General
- [FIX] Crash sometimes in the object bar when in event sheets
- [FIX] Resizing issue with the global variable manager dialog
- [CHANGE] Some runtime properties moved to a separate "Window" categoryLayout Editor
- [ADD] Layer to the object tooltip
- [FIX] Objects on locked layers can no longer be selected in any way
- [FIX] Layer visible checks are now stricter
- [CHANGE] Groups have been removed
- [CHANGE] Until an issue in our UI library is resolved, there is no message box to prompt object or layer deletion. We will readd it in the next build hopefullyPicture Editor
- [FIX] Crash when pressing numpad without hotspot tool selected
- [FIX] Secondary colour had some old code in it and was causing the colour to be random
- [FIX] Fill tool now has a way to change the alpha valuePlugins
- [ADD] New Pairer object - beta
- [ADD] Sprite: On Animation Frame Changed
- [FIX] Sprite: Icon updates after editing it.
- [CHANGE] Better drawing for Button, ListBox, BarChart, List controls
- [CHANGE] Sprite: Adding a new sprite or double clicking a sprite brings up the image editor for the animation instead of just that one frameRuntime
- [ADD] Debugger: entry for System object tracks VRAM usage in DirectX runtime. Will be useful in future for tracking VRAM usage over time when better VRAM controls are implemented.
- [FIX] Families with object parameters now pair correctly (hopefully!)
- [FIX] The repeat to was causing animations to act like they had pingpong enabled and stuff
- [FIX] Debugger was not always on top for some reason
- [FIX] Else now remembers the previous SOL, so if you have it within a 'for each' or something theres no logical errors