the new version seems to break caps made with older versions, for instance. I can make a new cap of a simple physics platform experiment I made the exact same way I made it before and it works, but if I load the old one. object freezes, and detect collisions where there is no object. I can't even create new custom collision masks to fix the problem, the old .cap is simply broken. I don't mind it, as I was only testing some ideas, just saying this is what could have happened to you hideous.
Oh, yeah, that might've been the case, then. It works fine now though, got another way of restarting the levels.