[size=200:3rbi4y3g]Download 0.98.9 now!
This build corrects some fairly important issues that managed to work their way in to 0.98.8, especially regarding families and the picture editor. Hopefully 0.99 will be the next build now.
- [ADD] Rotate: Get speed/acceleration expressions
- [ADD] Grid Movement: Set/Get speed action/expression
- [ADD] Line of sight: range and angle range settings
- [FIX] Timer: crash setting timers in timer conditions
- [FIX] Sine: now quicksaves/loads correctly
- [FIX] Ball: 'set angle of motion' not workingGeneral
- [ADD] Reordering of event sheets in the event sheet manager dialog
- [ADD] New 'Crispify' shader - harden edges of vastly enlarged sprites with linear filtering - see example image
- [FIX] Families & family manager now work
- [FIX] Crash with effect actions and clicking 'back' buttonPicture editor
- [FIX] Status bar is now always big enough to show coordinates
- [FIX] Crash on Vista/7 closing the Picture editor should now be gone
- [FIX] Selection draws over black outline in picture editor (so it isn't hidden if you select the entire image)
- [FIX] Black outlines width and height extended by 1 so you can see the right and bottom rows of pixels in your image at 100%
- [CHANGE] Selections now hide when you left click or right click, making it easier to draw inside a selectionPlugins
- [ADD] Text: 'Get write speed'/'Set write speed' and 'Write finished' actions/conditions
- [FIX] Array: parts were still 0-based, should now be entirely 1-based
- [FIX] Object Pairer: no longer has to be placed in the layout
- [CHANGE] Sprite: condition texts now include object name, will soon be extended to other objectsRuntime
- [FIX] Changing to fullscreen mode at runtime now verifies the display mode is supported and changes to the smallest resolution that can fit the requested size if not.
- [FIX] Hanging if frame speed of 0 is used.
- [FIX] Quickload doesn't suspend Every events for an amount of time.
- [FIX] Error message instead of crashing when out of VRAM (DirectX is pretty dumb and says "Invalid Data" instead of "Out of VRAM" it seems though)
- [FIX] Crash closing application using 'Next layout' on the last layout with a transition