Construct 0.99.42 released (stable)

New releases and general discussions.

Post » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:12 pm

[quote="deadeye":2zeb9rnc]Okie doke, testing now... this will be four versions of Construct installed at once! A personal record.

Edit:

:P
[/quote:2zeb9rnc]
Hehe.

[quote="deadeye":2zeb9rnc][quote="iamiam":2zeb9rnc]Oo. This is turn great! I like Construct to I sie likedowac if you wypuszczac new wersion! :mrgreen:
I like you wujek and grandma! To suprise! Wujek and Grandma beda happy!
They kiss mnie w dupa! I like that!

//Sorry ale I zamiast Thay napisac You. To byc pomylka wielka. Ja juz zedytowac post.[/quote:2zeb9rnc]

Wow :shock:

I would say "english only please" but somehow I think this post might be confusing in any language :P[/quote:2zeb9rnc]
It is XD

Now let me translate it:

'I'm a stupid wanker..'

joking

'This is turn great! I like Construct [color=#FF0000:2zeb9rnc]and i like when new version is out[/color:2zeb9rnc]! :mrgreen:
I like you [color=#FF0000:2zeb9rnc]uncle [/color:2zeb9rnc]and grandma! [color=#FF0000:2zeb9rnc]it's[/color:2zeb9rnc] suprise! [color=#FF0000:2zeb9rnc]Uncle[/color:2zeb9rnc] and Grandma [color=#FF0000:2zeb9rnc]will be[/color:2zeb9rnc] happy!
They kiss [color=#FF0000:2zeb9rnc]my ass[/color:2zeb9rnc]! I like that!

//Sorry [color=#FF0000:2zeb9rnc]instead of[/color:2zeb9rnc] Thay [color=#FF0000:2zeb9rnc]write[/color:2zeb9rnc] You. [color=#FF0000:2zeb9rnc]That's mystake big[/color:2zeb9rnc]. [color=#FF0000:2zeb9rnc]I edit post[/color:2zeb9rnc].

Grammer was bad too but i translated it the way it was to keep the fill of it XD
My professional Royalty Free Music at Scirra Assets Store
--------------------------------
Specs: i5 2500, 16gb of ram, gtx 770, win 7, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, Mackie mr8mk2, Alesis 320, browsing the net on chrome.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:16 pm

Wow I love the new features in 0.99 versions. I actually didn't want to try any unstable versions anymore (lazy me), but this pretty much rocks already. Great job!

[quote="deadeye":21g5sfiv]Okie doke, testing now... this will be four versions of Construct installed at once! A personal record.

Edit:

:P

[/quote:21g5sfiv]

That's one hell of a weak personal record:

But I suck at deleting... :lol:
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:32 pm

[quote="iamiam":j5ka8odh]Oo. This is turn great! I like Construct to I sie likedowac if you wypuszczac new wersion! :mrgreen:

//Sorry ale I zamiast Thay napisac You. To byc pomylka wielka. Ja juz zedytowac post.[/quote:j5ka8odh]
How about english not Polish jibberish?

Translation into pure English
[code:j5ka8odh]Oo. This is turning great! I like Construct and i like when you upload new version of it!
I like you uncle and grandma! Its a suprise! Uncle and Gradma will be so happy!
They kiss my ass! I like that![/code:j5ka8odh]And for that you should get a warning.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:02 pm

[quote="Doppel":34akpfeo][quote="iamiam":34akpfeo]Oo. This is turn great! I like Construct to I sie likedowac if you wypuszczac new wersion! :mrgreen:

//Sorry ale I zamiast Thay napisac You. To byc pomylka wielka. Ja juz zedytowac post.[/quote:34akpfeo]

[code:34akpfeo]Oo. This is turning great! I like Construct and i like when you upload new version of it!
They kiss my ass! I like that![/code:34akpfeo]And for that you should get a warning.[/quote:34akpfeo]

i've translated it already. look 2 posts above. and my translation is better :P

anyway. firts time oi downloaded construct was at the time when construct was in 0.61. build CXD
My professional Royalty Free Music at Scirra Assets Store
--------------------------------
Specs: i5 2500, 16gb of ram, gtx 770, win 7, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, Mackie mr8mk2, Alesis 320, browsing the net on chrome.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:12 pm

[quote="megatronx":32yh2b9s][quote="Doppel":32yh2b9s][quote="iamiam":32yh2b9s]Oo. This is turn great! I like Construct to I sie likedowac if you wypuszczac new wersion! :mrgreen:

//Sorry ale I zamiast Thay napisac You. To byc pomylka wielka. Ja juz zedytowac post.[/quote:32yh2b9s]

[code:32yh2b9s]Oo. This is turning great! I like Construct and i like when you upload new version of it!
They kiss my ass! I like that![/code:32yh2b9s]And for that you should get a warning.[/quote:32yh2b9s]

i've translated it already. look 2 posts above. and my translation is better :P

anyway. firts time oi downloaded construct was at the time when construct was in 0.61. build CXD[/quote:32yh2b9s]
No me :P
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:17 pm

Same problems with this build. The controller slowdown bug is in there and I can't start the runtime for Sein, because I get that FX error.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:37 pm

Darn. I created a new project yesterday, set everything up and figured out now that as soon as I add a second layout, Construct crashes before the runtime starts. The funny thing is that I can move the layouts around, so if I move the second layout to happen before the first layout, it'll work, yet, as soon as I then start layout 2 (which was Layout 1 a second ago), it crashes again - so it's not something funky going on in the layout, I guess the layout ordering must be fucked up or something.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:33 pm

[quote="thomasmahler":3su8utqp]Darn. I created a new project yesterday, set everything up and figured out now that as soon as I add a second layout, Construct crashes before the runtime starts. The funny thing is that I can move the layouts around, so if I move the second layout to happen before the first layout, it'll work, yet, as soon as I then start layout 2 (which was Layout 1 a second ago), it crashes again - so it's not something funky going on in the layout, I guess the layout ordering must be fucked up or something.[/quote:3su8utqp]
This is not new, switching layouts (in any version of construct) can cause crashes thanks to a number of things..

1.transitions(big culprit)
2.motion blur
3.sounds(in rare circumstances)

I've seen crashes on layout switching in many applications made with construct, and my advice is to just avoid using transitions until the devs fix it. However if you aren't using transitions... then xaudio2 might be the problem.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:47 pm

Oh fuck, I could've thought of that. It must've been motion blur.

Fuck.

Hope that'll be fixed soonish.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:07 pm

What known issues are there with xaudio?
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Construct Classic Discussion