Construct 0.99.84 released (unstable)

New releases and general discussions.

Post » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:01 am

?? :mrgreen:
B
G

Post » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:46 pm

[quote="jstnice":2j6sb85q]?? etc.[/quote:2j6sb85q]

Please use English only on this board. I can't even tell what language that is for translation because it's just a bunch of odd unicode symbols.

B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:16 pm

Looks like chinese, although I cannot really tell what he's doing. He's listing things off, fixes and changes... but ... why? No idea.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:20 pm

OH!!!!
I think it's a translation of the original post by Ashley
that's why it has the random (rojohound)'s intertwined
Spriter Dev
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:55 am

[quote="jstnice":1w0brpf1][??=???] [??= 200] [??= http://sourceforge.net/projects/constru ... /Construct%200.99.84/Construct09984setup.exe/download]????0.99.84(???)[/??] [/??]
[??= 85]????[i]????[/ i]?????????????????,????,??????????????,?????????????????,????????
[??= viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5818]????????(0.99.83)????[/??] [/??]

??????,?????R0J0hound???????????(???????;)??)????????????????? - ?????,????????,??????????,????????anythings??(????)?

[??= 150]????[/??]
[??]??[/?]
- [??]????:????/???,??????????,???????,??????????,????

?[b]??[/?]
- [??]?????????????????????????

[??]?[/?]
- [??] Crispify??????(???????!)

?[b]??[/?]
- [??]??VC2005?Redist?DirectX????/??????/ verysilent??????,?????????,?????????????????????(?????VC2005?Redist?DirectX???8???2008 - ?????????????,?????????????)

?[b]??[/?]
- [??]???????Xbox 360???????????????????????????
- [??]????X X????????

[??]?Python [/?]
- [??]??????????????????(R0J0hound)
- [??]???Python??(R0J0hound????)
- [??]'??'???????'globalvar',??'??'?Python??????,??????????????(R0J0hound)

?[b]??[/?]
- [??]?????SSE2??????(R0J0hound)
- [??]??????????????????(R0J0hound)
- [??]?????????????????????[/??]
??????????[/quote:1w0brpf1]

For all that do not know Mandarin here is the translation:

"Construct Rocks"
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:04 am

[Quote = "Ashley"] [size = 200] [URL = http://sourceforge.net/projects/constru ... / Construct % 200.99.84/Construct09984setup.exe/download] download build 0.99.84 ( instability) [/ URL] [/ size]
[size = 85] This is a [i] instability [/ i] building. You can download the construction, trying to come out, test and report errors. If you have items you want to work not in the wrong way may be given, insist on a stable basis.
[URL = viewtopic.php? f = 2 & t = 5,818 ] link to previous version (0.99.83) Update log [/ URL] [/ size]

intermediate carry forward in time to progress. To R0J0hound who submitted a number of amendments to this version (I hope they work;) Thank you). I do not know David, built on the platform, including amendments - some confusion, to submit their code base, but I am rebuilding platform anyway, so let me know if anythings better (or worse?).

[Size = 150] Updated log [/ size]
[B] acts [/ b]
- [edit] the behavior of the ball: Adjust rebound / move out, when the depression algorithm. This is different, do not know better, but it may solve some problems, there have been.

And [b] edit [/ b]
- [fix] layout editor tool tip layer object is no longer cut the last letter of the name

[B] right [/ B]
- [fix] Crispify coloring is back (do not know where go!)

and [b] Installation [/ b]
- [Change] Skip VC2005's Redist and DirectX settings if / silent or open / verysilent sign installation should be allowed to more easily deploy, where the network during the installation process should not this way (the machine still need to VC2005 of DirectX Redist and prompt updates to August 2008 - This is the installation directory to save the settings in the building, you can deploy them in a different way)

and [b] Plugins [/ b]
- [fix] some machines in the Xbox 360 controller object will not load at startup. Maybe the same problem fixed bone movement
- [fix] XX or array to compare the amount of collapse may be

[answer] the Python [/ b]
- [fix] the name of the script editor is now running a better match (R0J0hound)
- [ repair] crash from Python access (R0J0hound private variables)
- [change] 'global' system of expression to 'globalvar', because 'global' is a reserved keyword in Python, allowing access to the global variable name and index (R0J0hound)

and [b] run [/ b]
- [fix] the collapse of drawing non-SSE2 processors Wizard (R0J0hound)
- [fix] Sprite rotation is not correct to set up a corner of the filter (R0J0hound)
- [fix] issue and the value is not lost sudden loss of investment should be fixed [/ quote]
ah. It is good. All right.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:16 am

good work!
I've been waiting for the name of the script editor to run a better match
Spriter Dev
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 26, 2010 12:00 am

Hi, I think that we all know Wolfenstein example project by David, but I'm not sure, why all things in 3D looks weird. Tell me, have you these problems?

David's PC:

My PC:

My version of construct is 0.99.84. I know that it's unstable edition, but there's no something like crash, but just artefacts...
B
G

Post » Wed May 26, 2010 2:58 pm

[quote="HackMan128":1xfeim94]Hi, I think that we all know Wolfenstein example project by David, but I'm not sure, why all things in 3D looks weird. Tell me, have you these problems?[/quote:1xfeim94]

I noticed exactly the same thing. Also, trying to run a program with the bone movement gives me the error "Failed to load BoneMov.csx" in this version too.
"Construct 4 lets YOU make advanced games! (maybe)" Construct Classic - Examples Kit
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 26, 2010 3:13 pm

DANGER DANGER OT FOLLOWS:

Holy jesus been long time since seen you postin stuff Jayjay ^^

Little edit if Ashley or someone reads this:

Any even wild guesses when next version coming? It's like a Xmas everytime it happens :D
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Construct Classic Discussion