Construct 2 & Win 10 = Awesome!

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Creepy Sprite Font suitable font for your Dark/Horror/Halloween games.
  • In the past i had some problems with the C2 Editor, because i bought in on Steam.

I use C2 mainly on my Notebook with an integrated Intel Hd 3000 and the editor

started to freeze many times, so i could work with C2 but it was no fun to work with.

Anyway, today in the morning i installed the technical preview of Win 10 and until now

it works very smooth. The editor did not freeze one time. If it stays like this i am more

than happy.

P.S. Also, with Win 10 will come universal apps, that work on XBox, too. I can imagine that they

are coded in html+javascript! This would be another great step for C2/C3 and us

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This is great news, I was a bit hesitant to try windows 10 because I thought it may be a waste of time if it halted my workflow. Thanks for this, downloading win 10 now.

• It works great for me, but because everybody has a different hardware configuration & software he/she uses, take care. Win 10 still is in development & there can be system crashes or data loss. But if you know what you are doing then have fun! For me Win 10 looks already very promising

• Using Windows 10 here! Yey!

• been using it for a while now. works great. glad it's helped improve things for you

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)