[Construct 2 and My wishlists]

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:34 pm

Not wanting to sound like a broken record (I know I do) but add PATH MOVEMENT to that list. I'll get that added if it's the last thing I do! ;)
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:51 pm

1) This is on the todo list!

>>> that's good ;D

2) No new features are necessary for this, just put your object logic in a subevent like 'Is on screen', and all its logic will stop running when it goes offscreen

>>> that's awesome, didn't know about it for the logic part

3) Sounds like something best suited to a third party plugin - I think you can already get by fine with the built-in objects for this, but a third party plugin could help make this specific case a little easier.

>>> the reason i request this is to make it a bit faster and easier, sense i tried to do it before and i searched about in forum, hopefully we can see a useful dialogue plugin that won't breaking too much when exporting the game :)

anyway, thank you so much Ashley ;)
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:53 pm

Great to know the workarounds for if I ever get there.

Another thing from construct classic that would be great is bone movement. Without bone movement, animating a character made of separate sprites gets difficult real fast.
The workaround for this is pivot joints and sine behavior, but it is quite limited in certain circumstances.
Check out our WIP:BroodImage
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General