Construct 2 + CocoonJS + MoPub + AdMob

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:47 am

Hi, can someone tell me if has this problem?

I use mopub+admob+inmobi in android, and when i lose wifi signal and i recover it while playing, the game crash.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:18 pm

Which is the admob ID that I have to put on Mobpub? publisher ID (in my account info) or banner ID (in my app info)
B

Post » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:52 pm

@Francy11 The tutorial covers all of that pretty well.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:18 pm

Is this ID on Top right of admob home page? (called ID publisher)
B

Post » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:04 pm

Hi, I'm having a problem and I'm hoping someone here could help. I've tried to integrate AdMob ads to my Android game, and followed all the instructions on the tutorial to the letter. I'm trying to show a banner ad. It shows up fine during testing on the CocoonJS launcher - which I assume it's a test ad, and not really getting the ads trough my admob and mopub accounts.

After compiling and installing it on a mobile device, however, no banner appears. No ad show up at all. What am I doing wrong?
B

Post » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:02 pm

It can take a few hours for ads to start being sent to the game the first time. Also, make sure you have disabled the default test ad and mopub default ads in the mopub dashboard so that only the admob ad is enabled (marked green in the dashboard).
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:54 pm

BluePhaze wrote:It can take a few hours for ads to start being sent to the game the first time. Also, make sure you have disabled the default test ad and mopub default ads in the mopub dashboard so that only the admob ad is enabled (marked green in the dashboard).

Thanks for your answer! I have been testing for a few days, so I doubt that is the problem. I'll try disabling the test and default ads on MoPub, but even with those on shouldn't something appear?
B

Post » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:52 pm

Well test ads should appear, but in testing real ads should not. Once the game is published on the marketplace and then downloaded they should appear though. You can check the mopub/admob dashboards and see if any requests have come through. You also need to make sure you have your cpm set in the dashboard for each ad source.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General