Construct 2 discount/coupons?

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:08 am

Hi to all you there :) Im new to the Countruct2, i tried it for a couple of days and i love it! I wanted to buy the personal license to publish some games on mobile devices but i dont have so much money to spend (at the moment i dont have a job and i cant spend a lot...) is there a way to get this license not for the full price?
Can i monetize somehow from the free version to get the license easier?
thanks to all for the attention :)
B
S

Post » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:20 am

ArtChan wrote:Hi to all you there :) Im new to the Countruct2, i tried it for a couple of days and i love it! I wanted to buy the personal license to publish some games on mobile devices but i dont have so much money to spend (at the moment i dont have a job and i cant spend a lot...) is there a way to get this license not for the full price?
Can i monetize somehow from the free version to get the license easier?
thanks to all for the attention :)

Scirra do run promotions - as do Steam - from time to time, but when they happen is in the hands of Scirra. We generally won't know until the promotion is announced.

Regarding your last comment - it is absolutely forbidden to monetize the free version of C2 in any form.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:24 am

I understand, ok thanks a lot for the reply! I'll "play" with the free version till a nice discount comings up!
Have a nice day :)
B
S

Return to Open Topic