Construct 2 Ebook?

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Fri May 02, 2014 11:21 pm

Hello Everyone

I am new here and I just wondering if there is Construct 2 Book or Ebook as I would like to have somethings side of my computer when I do the studying of Construct 2 :)

Second questions - It is possible to make Beat em up?

I am delight to know there is RTS Game in Construct 2 that I have look at but it doesnt look easy as seem!

I did love to make Beat em up and shoot em up. I am not sure about RTS(Yes, I am big fan of it!) as seem quite advance!

Cheers
B

Post » Sat May 03, 2014 2:26 am

If you want an ebook to learn, you can actually download the manual. It is super useful, but I would recommend you look at tutorials to get you quickly into playing with C2, If you hit a roadblock with a certain feature, you can look it up in the manual and get a better understanding of it.

Ya, I believe there are quite a few beat em ups made from the community. You can try looking from the link below.
https://www.scirra.com/forum/how-do-i-frequently-asked-questions_t63692
B
S
G

Post » Sat May 03, 2014 8:51 am

A solution would be to print the Construct 2 manual as a pdf and load it on you tablet/e-book. It's pretty complete and easy to read.
http://www.schizokoa.com we are a small game jam group, visit us!
B
S
G

Post » Sat May 03, 2014 9:17 am

AF 2014 wrote:Hello Everyone

I am new here and I just wondering if there is Construct 2 Book or Ebook as I would like to have somethings side of my computer when I do the studying of Construct 2 :)

Second questions - It is possible to make Beat em up?

I am delight to know there is RTS Game in Construct 2 that I have look at but it doesnt look easy as seem!

I did love to make Beat em up and shoot em up. I am not sure about RTS(Yes, I am big fan of it!) as seem quite advance!

Cheers

Yes, there's a new book published by CRC Press (I wrote it): you should be able to find it easily in any online bookstore if curious.

Regarding beat 'em up games, of course you can do them in C2: be sure to draw some nice kickin' sprites! ;)

Cheers!
Image Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Sat May 03, 2014 12:29 pm

Hello All,

Thanks for the links and that amazing Helpful :-)

A solution would be to print the Construct 2 manual as a pdf and load it on you tablet/e-book. It's pretty complete and easy to read.

Yes, I like that :-)

Yes, there's a new book published by CRC Press (I wrote it): you should be able to find it easily in any online bookstore if curious.

What is the name of book as I would love to find it on my Ipad :-)
B

Post » Sun May 04, 2014 2:22 am

AF 2014 wrote:What is the name of book as I would love to find it on my Ipad :-)

"HTML5 Game Development from the Ground Up with Construct 2"
Image Image Image
B
S
G

Return to Construct 2 General