Construct 2 Fight (Game Templates)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:12 pm

Construct 2 Fight — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!
https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/construct-2-fight-2843

Description

2D Fighting Platformer, 2D Side Scrolling Style Template, with AI

Features

• Character's animations: standing, walking, falling, taking damage, K.O., jumping attack, standing attack.
  • Enemy's animations: standing, walking, standing attacking, taking damage, K.O., jumping attack.
  • AI: Line of sight AI with AI states of attacking, walking, or standing.
  • Collisions system: You can attack your AI when you are overlapping, which causes a knockback not only for your opponent, but AI can also do the same to player.
  • Easy to change, delete, or add animations and characters
  • No 3rd party plugins, all native code

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Construct 2 Fight
B
S

Post » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:12 am

Hey Dude,

I was keen on this but, in the demo, i take one punch from the opponent and fly off the screen. Never to return.
Can you fix this? I'm looking to build a fighting game and this would be a great project to have.
B

Post » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:42 pm

Goblin137 wrote:Hey Dude,

I was keen on this but, in the demo, i take one punch from the opponent and fly off the screen. Never to return.
Can you fix this? I'm looking to build a fighting game and this would be a great project to have.

Yeah, I'll see what the problem is. Sorry I've been away to do important things like getting ready for tutorial I'm doing but yeah I'll will.
B
S

Return to Scirra Store