Construct 2 for Xbox One

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:22 am

It should be possible as you need to make your game in visual studio and the software on the XO is essentially windows 8. However, often times with consoles there is a stripped down version. At least that was the case for the XBOX 360. If you made a .NET game you had to deal with a compact .NET framework on the XBOX. What would happen is that your game would run on the computer but as soon as you deployed it to the XBOX errors would show up.

It's too early to tell. Once the ID SDKs are released we should get a better idea as to the full capabilities.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:00 am

@mammoth

Thanks for this detailed explaination:)

Still crossin Fingers:)
Check out our start-up and configure your own helmet in true 3D.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:04 pm

I actually applied to be an ID developer. They said they would interview me which much better than getting a no. I actually released and XBLIG 3 years ago so hopefully that helps me get into the program.

If I do get accepted I will try to do some testing to make C2 work for it.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:41 am

[QUOTE=mammoth] I actually applied to be an ID developer. They said they would interview me which much better than getting a no. I actually released and XBLIG 3 years ago so hopefully that helps me get into the program.

If I do get accepted I will try to do some testing to make C2 work for it. [/QUOTE]

@mammoth

How did the interview go? I just applied and will more than likely receive a call next week.Nutzaboutpoker2013-12-15 22:17:39
MIKE ASCHENBRENNER | RCMADIAX
Twitter/Instagram/Vine: @RCMADIAX
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General