Construct 2 gets weird when long usage !!!

Bugs will be moved here once resolved.

Post » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:24 am

mapmerry wrote:Do you have the steam version and put all you projects files in the same folder as the .caproj? If so try exporting the game as a new caproj in a different area away from your music/sounds/art and opening that new version.

When I did this it stopped a 5min+ wait on saving back to seconds and constant slowdown when using the editor after 10 minutes on my project.

No. I use the website version. And I always export to .Capx file (compressed format)

The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:30 am

Ashley wrote:If unchecking "Cache icons in editor for better performance" fixes this, then it's due to a limit in the Windows OS itself rather than C2, so closing. If you still think there is an issue, please make sure you follow the bug report guidelines such as by providing a .capx with specific steps to reproduce, otherwise there is nothing that can be done.

Yeah, I really can't prove it unless other people do a stress test with their PC. Maybe PC's are never mean't to be open that long, I'll just keep restarting my PC everyday or Restart Construct 2 once in a while.

The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Closed bugs