Construct 2 Plugin manager

Discussion of tools and resources for game developers

Post » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:57 pm

nice! i'm bad with nodeJS, haven't used it ever really, but your thing looks nice.

anyway here's the prealpha version of workspace (i'm a bit slow with work on plugin because of my paid job)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sea Monsters template - Isometric
Also includes 40 pages PDF of optimizations and "how-to" for your games, and how the "sea monsters" template was built. Follow link for details :)

sea-monsters-templates-and-assets_t162705
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:24 pm

added messagebox form and upload form, also tweaked a bit old form.

now i'm hitting functionality - ideas are welcome ofc! i know gui doesn't look as much, but it will be updated later, i just wanna get it functional now, i've got some
forms ready for testing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Also includes 40 pages PDF of optimizations and "how-to" for your games, and how the "sea monsters" template was built. Follow link for details :)

B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:07 pm

sorry for late calling, was busy with job and had some pc trouble with SQL mang. studio and visual studio, had to reinstall pc and stuff.

anyway development is going nicely - loging in and registering is working nicely, now i'm going to hit the big parts - adding mods, removing and download/installing.

also i will include a parser that will parse through your files and fill relevant data. soon more to come, hopefully i will have working examples in a couple of days (week or two).

B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:30 pm

:)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:43 pm

what? i'm still working on it, hopefully i will have version 0.1 out after easter

B
S
G

Post » Sat May 16, 2015 5:34 pm

sorry guys about late calling in.. i've stopped development currenty because i've broken my right arm.. hand to be more precise so i have more trouble holding mouse then before and it's gonna take at least 2 -3 more weeks before i get my hand in working order.

in any case here's what i've intended todo:
- plugins, effects and behviours manager
- tutorial manager
- how to manager (pretty much the same as tuts, but easier to find stuff and control
- bug report system (for plugins behavs and effects - you submit a bug and creator gets a message about it)
- i had something else on my mind and i can't think of it now

anyway i'm finishing my pc game soon after my hand is healed and then i'm rolling with this until it's done. i hope i will make that in a time of 2 weeks max.
-

B
S
G

Post » Mon May 25, 2015 2:26 am

Keep at it man, even if there isn't a lot of replies on your post, something like this could be very useful to A LOT of us. Lookin good!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/pudgyplatypus

Learn to make a clicker game for cheap!
https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with ... e-game-666

Try out Pixel Golf on the Scirra Arcade!
https://www.scirra.com/arcade/sports-ga ... el-golf-67

Pudgy Platypus Games website!
www.pudgyplatypus.com
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Tools and Resources