Construct 3 any news?

Post » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:28 pm

We don't need native but will we at least get exporters so we don't have to rely on external exporters?
Check out my awesome Android Game releases https://play.google.com/store/apps/deve ... ames&hl=en
B
36
S
17
G
24
Posts: 679
Reputation: 16,504

Post » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:43 pm

Zonacas wrote:And now Fusion 3 is inspired by Construct 2

If it wasn't as frustrating as the old Fusions (in case of per-frame events), I may getting this once it released...

In the other words, GMS2 seems promising for me, just entered the beta and downloaded the beta, hope this was better than the old GameMakers.
B
102
S
24
G
11
Posts: 696
Reputation: 12,859

Post » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:50 pm

PixelPower wrote:We don't need native but will we at least get exporters so we don't have to rely on external exporters?


Yes, we should. We have VS2015's Cordova tools, but they're just crappy most of the times... :mrgreen:
B
102
S
24
G
11
Posts: 696
Reputation: 12,859

Post » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:30 pm

chadorireborn wrote:The good news about this is that game maker and fusion released too early. Now SCIRRA has the advantage to do better improvements to C3.

You can't tell me that Scirra needed to wait GMS2 and Fusion 3 to appear in order to inspire from :lol:

Good news for who ? GMS2 might had released to early, but the users can try now the beta and get used to it. From here on it will only get better.

For me, the news (blog and videos) about Fusion 3 made me sure that moving to it is the good direction to go. The current version already exports native and simply works, no need for 3rd party software. But I agree that C2's workflow is superior ;)

I know that plans change, but at the moment we don't even know (officially) if C3 will still be HTML5-only or not.
B
48
S
15
G
6
Posts: 512
Reputation: 7,121

Post » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:44 pm

TGeorgeMihai wrote:
chadorireborn wrote:The good news about this is that game maker and fusion released too early. Now SCIRRA has the advantage to do better improvements to C3.

You can't tell me that Scirra needed to wait GMS2 and Fusion 3 to appear in order to inspire from :lol:

Good news for who ? GMS2 might had released to early, but the users can try now the beta and get used to it. From here on it will only get better.


Well, it was supposed to be a good news for us. You are already used to C2 right? I'm sure you and the others will upgrade to C3 because you're used to it. And besides at the moment C3 releases, i'm sure topics like this will also be present in YoYo Games' Forums.

TGeorgeMihai wrote:For me, the news (blog and videos) about Fusion 3 made me sure that moving to it is the good direction to go. The current version already exports native and simply works, no need for 3rd party software. But I agree that C2's workflow is superior ;)

I know that plans change, but at the moment we don't even know (officially) if C3 will still be HTML5-only or not.


We officially know that C3 will still be HTML5 only! Ashley said that hundreds of times. Which is actually a little bit disappointing.
Image



The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
51
S
17
G
90
Posts: 1,108
Reputation: 59,024

Post » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:10 pm

TGeorgeMihai wrote:
I know that plans change, but at the moment we don't even know (officially) if C3 will still be HTML5-only or not.



yes we do lol, and we do know that from the fact that Ashley is a fully pledge html5 adopter and supporter. i dont think he will change his mind very soon. even if its an entire new product. why this topic still in debate?
Image
B
65
S
19
G
67
Posts: 1,310
Reputation: 42,040

Post » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:42 am

Are there any news about C3, Ashley?


Best regards from Colchester, Essex
Cheers,
Sophia :-)
Current Mission: improve design skills
B
8
S
1
Posts: 57
Reputation: 1,003

Post » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:21 pm

No news of Construct 3

seems that will have to wait much time to know something of Construct 3

2018? 2019?
CODE FOR FUN
B
21
S
8
G
2
Posts: 68
Reputation: 2,312

Post » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:42 pm

waiting for construct 3 :D
B
6
S
1
G
1
Posts: 8
Reputation: 399

Post » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:02 pm

Zonacas wrote:No news of Construct 3

seems that will have to wait much time to know something of Construct 3

2018? 2019?



i was to a fortune teller last night, and it told me, that something special is going to happen around Christmas 2016 or Easter 2017... but you know how this fortune telling goes... its never for sure! :cry: :?


No official news though. Outside that development is in progress on C3.
Image
B
65
S
19
G
67
Posts: 1,310
Reputation: 42,040

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ivosb and 2 guests