Construct 3 any news?

Post » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:05 am

@Prominent yoyo games tweets at 11th of October the update v1.4.1763 and the next day upload a short video of "#Time2MeetYourMaker" without any warning and that's for me is suddenly. in almost 3 weeks (2nd of November) they gave beta keys every day and now their users can buy a license with a discount even if gms 2 is in beta phase. at the other hand fusion 3 uploads every Monday a post about 1 new feature in F3. i prefer the first method. there is not "smart and not smart method", imho of course, about promoting. if your engine is really offering many new features, buyers will follow.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:42 pm

yeah, but gms2 still isn't officially released- look at the time they're using to promote it. They haven't just released it officially without warning, it's been a slower process easing people into beta and familiarizing everyone with what it offers before they go official- they're using the beta to analyze problems an fix them before release, etc.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:16 pm

i think this should happen to c3 too. whats wrong with it? when i said suddenly i mean that no one expect gms2 any time soon before 2017 or even 2018. it was a happy surprise. so maybe it will happen with c3 too. so i think that the silence of ashley is not necessarily that c3 waits the "opponents" to official reveal their products. why to care about them? he's got almost 4 million downloads. either is the silence before the storm either the silence cause there is nothing yet to speak of (but who want this?). But as i said i feel that "suddenly" even in beta first, c3 will be out really soon.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:27 pm

spy84 wrote:why to care about them?

Is that a serious question? ;)
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:53 pm

very serious if your product is superior you have nothing to fear. and at the opposite then why the "opponets" didnt wait for c3 to came out first? they dont care they do their best they have their customers. if gms 2 adopt the c2 behaviour system and editor system you and i propably not being here commenting. they dont care. also fusion they dont care their editor will be almost identical with mmf2 -with some more friendly design touches- but not dramatically change at all. its not serious imho to say that c3 waits in the shadows and not show some new features cause fusion and gms is at the corner and maybe steal ashleys ideas when at the end of the day construct came from mmf.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:45 pm

@Ashley , i have a suggestion for C3 if i'm not yet too late. I just played around with GMS 2 and i've found out that the program is bloated...
I can understand that Unity is heavy for a reason but GMS 2 is far heavier (sluggish) than it for useless reasons like it's start page and transitions.

On GMS i can still do stuffs fast (still not as fast as C2) but in GMS2 it's a bit unresponsive. It's not my computer specs since i can do stuffs in Unity3D quite fast but GMS 2's use of their network inside the application causes unnecessary processes.

I hope you develop C3 as lightweight as you possibly can. :D
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:53 pm

chadorireborn wrote:@Ashley , i have a suggestion for C3 if i'm not yet too late. I just played around with GMS 2 and i've found out that the program is bloated...
I can understand that Unity is heavy for a reason but GMS 2 is far heavier (sluggish) than it for useless reasons like it's start page and transitions.

On GMS i can still do stuffs fast (still not as fast as C2) but in GMS2 it's a bit unresponsive. It's not my computer specs since i can do stuffs in Unity3D quite fast but GMS 2's use of their network inside the application causes unnecessary processes.

I hope you develop C3 as lightweight as you possibly can. :D

If C2 is any indicator, I doubt that you have to worry about this.
https://www.ravenheart.ca/home
I don't check the forums much anymore, but I will receive an email for PMs.

"Someone once told me I bite off more than I can chew...

I told them I would rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity."
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:32 pm

Can someone tell me what THIS IS?? https://www.construct3.com/
My addons:
[PLUGIN]Value Monitor
[PLUGIN] Text Alignement
[BEHAVIOR]Timescale Ratio
[BEHAVIOR]Polar Coordinates
[PLUGIN]Action Sequence
[BEHAVIOR]Action Sequence
[BEHAVIOR]Instance Variable Control
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:17 pm

skymen wrote:Can someone tell me what THIS IS?? https://www.construct3.com/

It is Scirra's presskit for C3.
https://www.ravenheart.ca/home
I don't check the forums much anymore, but I will receive an email for PMs.

"Someone once told me I bite off more than I can chew...

I told them I would rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity."
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:03 pm

Yeah, but i just saw it, and no one has been talking about it. So many people are complaining about not having news and this website does list a few. Inlcuding one of my wild guesses: A editor plugin SDK. Which is awesome.
My addons:
[PLUGIN]Value Monitor
[PLUGIN] Text Alignement
[BEHAVIOR]Timescale Ratio
[BEHAVIOR]Polar Coordinates
[PLUGIN]Action Sequence
[BEHAVIOR]Action Sequence
[BEHAVIOR]Instance Variable Control
B
S
G

PreviousNext