Construct 3 any news?

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:07 pm

skymen wrote:Yeah, but i just saw it, and no one has been talking about it. So many people are complaining about not having news and this website does list a few. Inlcuding one of my wild guesses: A editor plugin SDK. Which is awesome.

That website is last year's (nearly 2 years) update of Construct 3. The supposed purpose of this topic is to gather news about Construct 3's progress in the past nearing of 2016. Which until now, we haven't heard any news or update from @Ashley but maybe for a very good or bad reason.

You should read this to catch up: https://www.scirra.com/blog/155/the-future-of-construct
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:40 pm

Yeah, I already read this, but I never saw anyone mention this website. And I never saw it on google when I typed the name of this post to read what was new. And it now is #1 in google's result page when you type construct 3
My addons:
[PLUGIN]Value Monitor
[PLUGIN] Text Alignement
[BEHAVIOR]Timescale Ratio
[BEHAVIOR]Polar Coordinates
[PLUGIN]Action Sequence
[BEHAVIOR]Action Sequence
[BEHAVIOR]Instance Variable Control
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:00 pm

like the last episode of the walking dead, updates on Construct3 have been a snooze fest :D
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:27 pm

blurymind wrote:like the last episode of the walking dead, updates on Construct3 have been a snooze fest :D

Or non-existent really. I am hoping that Scirra's tight-lipped policy is a positive sign...
https://www.ravenheart.ca/home
I don't check the forums much anymore, but I will receive an email for PMs.

"Someone once told me I bite off more than I can chew...

I told them I would rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity."
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:42 pm

On clickteam's forum there is a thread very similar to this one... with one huge difference!

http://community.clickteam.com/threads/ ... us/page128

fusion developers, from the very start actively follow it and answer whatever questions they have. Over a hundred pages of active dialogue.
Putting aside the two years it took them to get to the demo videos and dev blogging, they have been actively speaking about the next version with the users from the start.

On that front, hands down kudos to clickteam
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:00 am

I like clickteam forum talks about Construct very much. Like this thread keeps referring Clickteam.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:49 am

I have Fusion 2.5 and I have Construct 2

And both tools have their strengths and weaknesses

If each tool can learn from the good things of one and the other would be the best for us, the users

I think Scirra makes a mistake if they do not react soon

It is not necessary to give secret information, but to show something that indicates that Construct 3 is in way, would be a detail towards the users and so as not to give the feeling of abandonment
CODE FOR FUN
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:11 pm

Construct 3 is still in active development and going strong. I'm afraid we cannot share any more information at this time though. I mentioned a couple of reasons for this earlier in the thread.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:35 pm

I really hope C3 has an embedded mobile builder. At the very least scirra should consider licensing one and working with a company to have full official embedded support in the program. To cover the licensing costs, maybe it could be offered as a separate thing. I'd be happy to pay extra for that, I feel other users would be as well.

Right now getting C2 apps to work on mobile is a nightmare, and the pricing options on popular platforms are unrealistic for indie developers ($500 to remove a splash screen!?). I have to spend anywhere from 1-3 hours with every export to fix rudimentary bugs when trying to get my games to work on mobile devices.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:18 am

Ashley wrote:Construct 3 is still in active development and going strong. I'm afraid we cannot share any more information at this time though. I mentioned a couple of reasons for this earlier in the thread.

Thanks @Ashley

It is grateful to have some kind of information from time to time, although it is only to say that Construct 3 is in good rhythm
CODE FOR FUN
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion