Construct 3 any news?

Post » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:51 pm

Look ! Currently I am busy with my last 2 years at school. After that I am free. In June 2018 I will start working on my big games. I made small games this year that I am not going to publish. Just learning construct 2 by making them !
So what you suggest buy license for construct 2 at 2019 or Wait for construct 3 ?!
Construct 3 will take more than 4 years from now I guess !
Maybe it will be in 2021 and it may contains bugs and problems at beginning !
Shall I buy stable construct 2 licnese ?!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:04 pm

i saw this video called "how rayman legends made" and at 8th minute this guy make use of a plugin called ferr2d (plugin in unity) so if i want something new for c3 besides working normal maps and better lighting system is this that ferr2d does. to achieve different variations of sprites (mostly ground/sprites) is really cool with just a press of mouse button
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:22 am

@spy84 ferr2d is really cool, thanks for sharing!

C3 will come with an editor plugin SDK so I think people can use it and make 3rd party plugins like ferr2d to sell or share.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:43 am

Ahmed Elgamal wrote:Look ! Currently I am busy with my last 2 years at school. After that I am free. In June 2018 I will start working on my big games. I made small games this year that I am not going to publish. Just learning construct 2 by making them !
So what you suggest buy license for construct 2 at 2019 or Wait for construct 3 ?!
Construct 3 will take more than 4 years from now I guess !
Maybe it will be in 2021 and it may contains bugs and problems at beginning !
Shall I buy stable construct 2 licnese ?!

Since you are asking for a future purchase advice (2 years from now), my sincere answer is: I don't know. :) Probably till then Scirra rains us with information so you can make your decisions accordingly. However, if you would ask should you buy C2 now or wait for C3, then I'd say go and buy C2, since we don't have any information on the latter.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:00 am

You know. Construct 2 can make my game idea !
I dont have to buy construct 3 as long as I already have what I need !
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:25 pm

@ahmed-elgamal
My opinion: If you really see your future as a game-developer, you should buy Construct 2 now.
If you want to become good at something you need Experience, but now you are limiting yourself with free version (Am I right?), 100 actions, 4 layers and etc...
It doesn't matter Construct 2 or 3, if you want to unlock your limits - unlock it now. You have to see the full potential of the tool.
In the long term, it will pay off.
Always invest in yourself - it is the best thing that you could do.
Worst scenario, you will need to save some money, to pay the update, but you already will have the tool to earn money, and hopefully you will know how.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:50 pm

I already tried the full version on my friend's computer and made 3 small games which I am not going to publish !
He agrees to use it and make any game I want. He stopped developing games anyway. But I just dont want to use his license although I wont make in app purchase in my games. I want my own professional license that holds my name. Thats it ! And I will purchase after I finish my last 2 years of school as I said in June 2018 without thinking. I have awesome game idea planning to make it. I dont ever use free version of any program. I have Maya & Cinema 4D full version to make animations. I have Moho anime studio full version to make 2D animations. I used clickteam fusion 2.5 developer but I didnt like the exporters at all. And it has a lot of errors happening :( so Construct 2 is the only program that will help me get more revenues than all what I paid + help me over store fees. Construct 2 is my money maker :P XD
I am just waiting till I finish school and be free to own it :) [Next Year] ✌🏼️

Edit: I am designing my site these days before I advertise it. Its for animations and games. http://www.ahmedelgamal.tk Take a look at it and tell me your opinion as a friend rating it !
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:26 pm

Ahmed Elgamal wrote:Edit: I am designing my site these days before I advertise it. Its for animations and games. http://www.ahmedelgamal.tk Take a look at it and tell me your opinion as a friend rating it !

I think you are going to have copyright issues with your site. I suggest learning International Copyright Laws first since you're going to encounter that along the way on your game developing goal.
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:28 pm

chadorireborn wrote:
I think you are going to have copyright issues with your site. I suggest learning International Copyright Laws first since you're going to encounter that along the way on your game developing goal.

Why copyright issues ! Whats wrong in it !
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:00 am

Ahmed Elgamal wrote:Why copyright issues ! Whats wrong in it !

Before that, i just want you to know that i'm not a lawyer and everything i tell you starting now may or may not be true.

Regarding your question, a lot actually, i thought it was already very obvious. I don't want to spoil your site and all . But it's totally going to end up shut down when Nickelodeon, 20th Century Fox, Cartoon Network, Mojang, 4J Studios and etc. finds out about your site, but that depends if they care.

First, unless you have legal ties with Nickelodeon i suggest don't host a streaming site on your website with videos you are not licensed to show.
Second, don't use movie or cartoon pics for your website design, that's copyright infringement.
Third, don't use names of popular games for your own games. That is illegal afaik.

For the others, you should research about it. I have already given you a head start.

But atleast you've tried and are determined making your own site, i give you credit for that.

Anyway this might not be the right place for this.
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion