Construct 3 Licenses Now On Sale

Post » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:32 am

Now, even Demo and Example are limited.
Please let Construct 3 limit the same as Construct 2 !!
B

Post » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:49 pm

Tom wrote:
lennaert wrote:Only available by credit card ?

Right now yes. We'll be adding Paypal when we can - may be a few months away though.

What a brilliant idea :roll:
In a 'few months' the diskounts are still valid, or not?
Oh man, i want to buy it just at this moment via PayPal, but...you..you don't want my money.
'few month' is pure nonsense. Why should it cost so much time to add a simple payment method?
Construct 2 can be purchased with PayPal, so why you don't want my Money? :shock:
B
S

Post » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:07 pm

Yes, discounts will still be valid.

We do want people to be able to buy, and know some people can only pay via Paypal.

Implementing payment services is extremely complex, our payments system is very sophisticated. It really is not a simple 1 day job, it's at least a couple of weeks work.
Image Image
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:19 pm

Tom wrote:Yes, discounts will still be valid.

Good to hear. :)

Tom wrote:..and know some people can only pay via Paypal.

:|
Some people? Really?

Tragically, but on that actaual condition i can't support you, cause i have no credit card.
And i think working with construct 2 makes no fun anymore, cause your energy and love will
fully goes in your new baby construct 3, or not?
I will not working with a tool, that has faded from the spotlight. :(
B
S

Post » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:36 pm

I understand your position, and I am very motivated of course to get Paypal support. Please do bear with us.

Good news is once you can get hold of Construct 3, you can simply import your Construct 2 projects directly into it.
Image Image
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:30 am

In Japan, a policy of putting emphasis on programming education was issued recently at a school of compulsory education. If you can use 4 Layers and 100 Events in the "Free Edition", I will endeavor to spread Construct 3 in Japanese compulsory education schools. In the long run, increasing the number of users of Construct 3 in Japan should lead to Scirra's profit.

Please consider it, please.
B

Previous

Return to General Discussion