Construct 3 Licenses Now On Sale

Post » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:02 pm

Tom wrote:there's one more "release" for Construct 3, which will be in around 6-8 weeks once we've gotten the manuals/some tutorials written up and start more broadly marketing Construct 3. As it stands the early adopter badge period will end around then.

Thank you :) I'll hope PayPal will be ready by then.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:05 pm

Tom wrote:What country are you from? XPF is set to default currency for:

Wallis and Futuna
New Caledonia
French Polynesia

Is that wrong?

I am in the US, but my payment defaulted to "XPF" as well. I have never heard of the islands, but they led to a fun little geography lesson. :)
www.simbucket.com - HTML5 Science Simulations / https://www.airconsole.com/#!play=com.n ... obotrumble - Robot Rumble on AirConsole
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:04 pm

Is it possible to downgrade license when purchasing Construct 3 to personal from business(don't need this level anymore) when going from Construct 2? I am only presented with 2 options when trying to use my discount and offers.

I only see:

Was $149
Now
$74.50
/ first yr only
GET 50% OFF
You save $74.50 on your first yr
ADD TO BASKET
Was $399
Now
$199.50
/ first yr only
GET 50% OFF
You save $199.50 on your first yr
ADD TO BASKET
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:37 pm

Any Chance of another Game Jam for Those Who missed out or werent informed, etc?
Really would like a chance to win membership as I cant afford Anything since I dont have a job as a freshman yet :lol:
Thanks
B
S

Post » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:29 am

I logged into construct 3 and it is saying I am on the free version. I tried refreshing and it's still saying it.

Any tips on how to get it to recognize the license?

update: it's telling me that it's on the public beta
Are the subscriptions starting already? Because I cannot use the software. I looked and see that it's still in beta. Does that mean my subscription doesn't start til after beta is over?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:41 am

Did you try to relogin?
To me it was still on game jam license but now it is correctly on personal license...
B
S

Post » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:44 am

NotionGames wrote:I logged into construct 3 and it is saying I am on the free version. I tried refreshing and it's still saying it.

Any tips on how to get it to recognize the license?

update: it's telling me that it's on the public beta
Are the subscriptions starting already? Because I cannot use the software. I looked and see that it's still in beta. Does that mean my subscription doesn't start til after beta is over?

Try re-log in. If all else fails, reset your browser.

BTW, love your work! :D
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:00 am

@NotionGames could you visit here:
https://www.construct.net/gb/profile/bi ... scriptions

Click "view/edit"
Click "manage licenses"

Ensure one unit is assigned to yourself. If not, please email [email protected] and I'll take a look and sort this out for you ASAP.

The reason this might of happened (and happened to a couple of others) is:

- Gamejam license superseeded your own license for a short period
- When you buy some types of licenses it doesn't auto assign to you (this is now fixed)
- So when you bought, it looked like it worked but now gamejam is over, it wont work
Image Image
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:39 pm

B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:49 pm

@Tom While it doesn't concern me personally, I think you should edit the latest blog post giving information about whether users are still entitled for the "buy C2, get first year of C3 for free" promotion. You said that there will be 2 releases for C3, now for early-adopters and a later one with marketing, etc. Which one of those releases stops the promotion I mentioned?
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion