Construct 3 Licenses Now On Sale

Post » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:44 am

igalencar wrote:I just brought mine.
Question i still got the message of beta.. so is not out yet right?
is yes, is not out, my subs will be counted from the release date or the buy date?

I would also like to know if my subscription will count from buy date or release date.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:50 am

@Tom I am trying to get the discounted price for an upgrade to Construct 3, but when I enter my hash I end up with 2 results. The first I expected, as the price was $149 and the upgrade discount is 50% so $74.50 makes sense for a business license. But there was a second option that said was $399, now $199.50. What is this option for? I don't see anything on the pricing page that reflects a $399 price point. Just want to make sure I purchase the correct license.
Thanks!

Was $149
Now
$74.50
/ first yr only
GET 50% OFF
You save $74.50 on your first yr
ADD TO BASKET
Was $399
Now
$199.50
/ first yr only
GET 50% OFF
You save $199.50 on your first yr
ADD TO BASKET

Also curious about this.
panku wrote:
is yes, is not out, my subs will be counted from the release date or the buy date?

I would also like to know if my subscription will count from buy date or release date.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:19 pm

@Tom

Sadly, I'm waiting for the pay-pal-option as well. Any chance this gets done faster than 2 months? I'm guessing there's a lot of pay-pal users here.
B
S

Post » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:24 pm

Aardappelboom wrote:@Tom

Sadly, I'm waiting for the pay-pal-option as well. Any chance this gets done faster than 2 months? I'm guessing there's a lot of pay-pal users here.

yeps, same here!
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:07 am

AsinineGames wrote:@Tom I am trying to get the discounted price for an upgrade to Construct 3, but when I enter my hash I end up with 2 results. The first I expected, as the price was $149 and the upgrade discount is 50% so $74.50 makes sense for a business license. But there was a second option that said was $399, now $199.50. What is this option for? I don't see anything on the pricing page that reflects a $399 price point. Just want to make sure I purchase the correct license.
Thanks!

Was $149
Now
$74.50
/ first yr only
GET 50% OFF
You save $74.50 on your first yr
ADD TO BASKET
Was $399
Now
$199.50
/ first yr only
GET 50% OFF
You save $199.50 on your first yr
ADD TO BASKET

Also curious about this.
panku wrote:

@AsinineGames I'm going to hazard a guess and say you've got the option for a business license and a startup license (more info here)

But for help with your licenses/discounts it's always better to email [email protected] - discussing personal/account details etc is better when it's more private!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:07 am

"Unity" is free, including export to Android/iOS. But I wanted to recommend Construct 3 to my friends.
Why do you make the restrictions on the free edition so strict ? Please do the same as Construct 2 !!

And the price at school is too high. I feel sorry for the students studying at Construct 2.
They were looking forward to Construct 3. But Now, they must give up using Construct 3.
B

Post » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:35 pm

Understand RE Paypal. From our point of view we felt it was better to release with one option rather than delay everything so we could offer more payment options - I hope this is understood.

It is a very high priority for me to get Paypal support. I'll do everything I can to get it out as soon as possible but it is a very involved thing to integrate.
Image Image
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:07 pm

chiryu wrote:"Unity" is free, including export to Android/iOS. But I wanted to recommend Construct 3 to my friends.
Why do you make the restrictions on the free edition so strict ? Please do the same as Construct 2 !!

And the price at school is too high. I feel sorry for the students studying at Construct 2.
They were looking forward to Construct 3. But Now, they must give up using Construct 3.

Unity is not completely free, from what I understand you have to pay a percentage from your revenue.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:34 pm

IMO, PayPal should've been your first choice to offer. Especially since people don't even need an account to use their credit cards.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:32 pm

Paypals API's are let's say challenging to work with and in my experience not documented particularly well. Stripe on the other hand is written beautifully and easy to work with.

The payment system is pretty sophisticated. I took the decision to go with the easiest to work with payment API first as it would be easier to design and test.
Image Image
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion