Construct 3 - many questions (native exporterts)

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:40 pm

paradine wrote:
shinkan wrote:I don't need to create any pools nor I care about that.
So far this post was seen by 13,874 "Second Constructors" but only a small few said they want native...

About 100 users said that they want native exporters.
Show me any topic where the number of vistors and the number of posts is the same.
And if you really don't care why are you still in this thread?

I have already proved that native exporters give much better performance than wrappers.
I have already proved that 80% games are CPU bottlenecked.
I have already proved taht 85% users need native exporters.

And there are no proves from people, who don't want native exporters.

I am really sorry, that I need to say that, but some of us begin to think, that people, who like wrappers, are just another account of Scirra's developers.

Show me any reason not to create voting about C3 features on scirra.com?

You have proven nothing to be honest.

You took a poll with a handful of people who all appear to lack some decent insight and prefer to call a developer lazy instead of listening to his reason.

Did you translate Ashley posts and handed them to your Russian comrades ? Did they read it ? Or all you all so blinded by your thoughts of a native exporter being the holy grail of comfortable solutions ...

You know, the one where he explains it will not change anything.

Ashley mentioned before he had gotten no proof or evidence, he mentioned this a couple times already.
Perhaps you should email him your example which you call evidence.
Because apparently, he has not seen them.

And you are under the impression he has ... well, he has not ...

Seriously ... all I see and read from you guys are one track minded thoughts .... like a bunch of bricks .. who now also claim some of us work for Scirra .... :lol:
Who dares wins
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:19 pm

@lennaert
I do not have time to post all the proves on every page.
Read the previous pages and you will find all of my proves.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:21 pm

you proved that 80% of games you and your voting friend made have problems with the cpu - that actually proves nothing
also you proved that 85% of your friends need native exporters... same as above

I don't feel like I have to prove anything. I don't like wrappers but fortunately i learned how to use them properly and I don't have currently any issues neither with gpu or cpu bottlenecking on desktops, browsers and even on mobiles. If something works perfectly fine on my crappy old mobile then it will work fine and even better on anything else :)
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:16 pm

shinkan wrote:you proved that 80% of games you and your voting friend made have problems with the cpu - that actually proves nothing
also you proved that 85% of your friends need native exporters... same as above

I don't feel like I have to prove anything. I don't like wrappers but fortunately i learned how to use them properly and I don't have currently any issues neither with gpu or cpu bottlenecking on desktops, browsers and even on mobiles. If something works perfectly fine on my crappy old mobile then it will work fine and even better on anything else :)

1. You have to prove that all of your games run 60 fps on every device - if at least 1% of all 177,817 registered users will say that your games run 60 fps on their devices, it will be enough.
2. You have to prove that you are not the only one, who creates such games - show me at least 1% from 177,817 registered users who create such games.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:20 pm

the problem you don't understand is that native export won't fix it.

IT WON'T FIX IT. repeat with me.. IT WON'T FIX IT. IT WON'T FIX IT. IT WON'T FIX IT.
Sea Monsters template - Isometric
Also includes 40 pages PDF of optimizations and "how-to" for your games, and how the "sea monsters" template was built. Follow link for details :)

sea-monsters-templates-and-assets_t162705
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:31 pm

saiyadjin wrote:the problem you don't understand is that native export won't fix it.

IT WON'T FIX IT. repeat with me.. IT WON'T FIX IT. IT WON'T FIX IT. IT WON'T FIX IT.

Have you read the previous pages?
CPU bottlenecked games will work better.
Reapeat with me "CPU bottlenecked games will work better." :lol:

I have proved that CPU-bottlenecked games will work better with native exporters and even Ashlay agreed.
And now repeat with me: "I will not ever post anything until reading the previous pages". Repeat it three times. :lol:
Last edited by paradine on Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:39 pm

there is no cpu bottlenecks here. only in design. and native can't fix bad design.

if you don't know, you can google javascript performance vs native - > you will see that difference is minimal.
Sea Monsters template - Isometric
Also includes 40 pages PDF of optimizations and "how-to" for your games, and how the "sea monsters" template was built. Follow link for details :)

sea-monsters-templates-and-assets_t162705
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:11 pm

paradine wrote:1. You have to prove that all of your games run 60 fps on every device - if at least 1% of all 177,817 registered users will say that your games run 60 fps on their devices, it will be enough.
2. You have to prove that you are not the only one, who creates such games - show me at least 1% from 177,817 registered users who create such games.

1. I don't think it's possible. I can't afford (yet!) to buy every single device that ever existed just to show you it works at 60fps :D
2. Sure! Let me get back to you after I finish sending 177.817 PMs to all members.
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:17 pm

shinkan wrote:
paradine wrote:1. You have to prove that all of your games run 60 fps on every device - if at least 1% of all 177,817 registered users will say that your games run 60 fps on their devices, it will be enough.

1. I don't think it's possible. I can't afford (yet!) to buy every single device that ever existed just to show you it works at 60fps :D
2. Sure! Let me get back to you after I finish sending 177.817 PMs to all members.

Could you upload any of your projects (that you want to be public) just to show of how smooth it runs on android devices please?
I'm just curious about that, I dont want to support any of the groups currently. (Native / VS / Wrapper)
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:32 pm

@TheRealDannyyy
I'll be able to do that probably within a month or so. I have NDA over my head so I can't show anything from that game until it is finished and released to public :)
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General