Construct 3 plugin SDK v1

For discussion and help with the Construct 3 Plugin SDK

Post » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:12 pm

justifun wrote:@lucid - behaviors were added recently, but drawing related stuff is still not implemented yet. (forum post here: behaviors-now-supported-in-sdk_t191739)

@martdsam - Here is a big list of addons for C2 : c2-plugins-and-behaviors-list_t65170

If i remember reading correctly somewhere, I believe there's a plan to keep a better repository within addon manager for C3 down the road, integrated directly in it.

but for now i've been hosting a constrct 3 compatible addon list here: c2-plugins-and-behaviors-list_t65170

with the ability to submit new links here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... g/viewform

Cool, it has lots of plugins. But I still think that a plugin-only page would be cooler, so we would have filters, categories, notes, and other things that would make it easier.

Thanks for the reply. :)
Hi I am Samuel :)

My google play
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:45 am

Hey guys

Just to make sure I get the current status quo. I have this custom FX shader for construct 2, which is basically a mashed up Brightness, Grayness, and Tint into one single FX, that I use in my project. I really want to move to C3 but I can't find a way to convert this FX that I use heavily. Can anyone tell me how to go about doing this, and if its even possible at all for the moment?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
B
S

Post » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:26 am

Effect addons are not yet supported. They're on the todo list.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:59 am

Thanks for the clarification.

I'll be tracking this closely.

Cheers!
B
S

Post » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:40 pm

Hello

I'm actually trying to create a C3 Addon

I'm probably doing something wrong because I can't even install it in Construct 3 : "failed to install the addon" error.
No error in the chrome console, just nothing except this message.

I zipped the files and not the folder itself.

What should I start searching for ?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:17 pm

I think there must some kind of problem today to install plugins, as there is only "failed to install addon" message and on the console just

Code: Select all
0f5c4ba5-6920-46d1-b904-69a5042d1d21 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

By the way, if I may ask: I need to create a javascript plugin to implement a cross game scoring system, so I want to embed some ajax calls by using this plugin. Is it correct to do it in construct3 instead of 2? And is it the correct approach at all?

I need basically to hook some javascript events, like gameStarted(), gameUpdatedScore(), gameEndedWithScore() and so on. Inside these events there are ajax calls.

Thank you for your help
B

Previous

Return to Plugin SDK