Construct Classic r1.2 released

New releases and general discussions.

Post » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:18 pm

This might be a dumb question, but besides the things mentioned in the thread, have all the known bugs in 1.2 been documented? I'd like to know all of the ones that are known because I'm planning to do a small project in 1.2, but would hate to start only to see a newer more improved version come out soon after.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:17 pm

Spriter Dev
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:20 pm

Thanks, Lucid. So I guess that means there aren't many bugs out there for 1.2. I'm not surprised, you guys have been doing a great job.

I suppose the only thing I need to do is decide to either start my new project in 1.2 or wait for 1.3. Just my luck though, I'd probably start in 1.2 today and then 1.3 would wind up coming out tomorrow, lol.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:30 pm

hi guys.
im a little confused,regarding physics.. i upgraded to classic r1.2 and now my physics(gravity/force) behaves differently. and also,i have a system,where im supposed to make my ragdoll get up by using add force action when he falls down or tumbles etc. the first time when starting the layout my ragdoll gets up just fine,but after that it doesnt. its like the force needed to get up isnt enough anymore. i cant add more force either because then the first time is too much. im probably not making any sense but i just wanted to ask: are the physics supposed to be ok in classic r1.2 or is there some problems i dont know of?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:32 pm

[quote="clodius666":118qtqbu]. im probably not making any sense but i just wanted to ask: are the physics supposed to be ok in classic r1.2 or is there some problems i dont know of?[/quote:118qtqbu]

I also noticed an older physics-heavy project to behave differently with Construct Classic. Doesn't really surprise me, since there have been significant changes to the physics object in order to improve its functionality.

I think that's why there's an option for the Physics behavior "Use old units", which should make it behave like it used too. Although I noticed that upon a layout change, the option seems to deactivate itself and the object in question obeyed to the new rules all of a sudden.

Also let me slip in a quick feature request: a 'Get torque' expression would be might fine for the physics object. :)
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:01 am

Can someone please help me? I installed construct classic r1.2 on my computer and every time I try to use it I get a popup saying

"This application has failed to start because XAPOFX1_1.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

And I have reinstalled it multiple times, but it doesn't work. If someone here could help me that would be great.
B
G

Post » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:23 am

[quote="CrazyS0L":2ltmxhar]Can someone please help me? I installed construct classic r1.2 on my computer and every time I try to use it I get a popup saying

"This application has failed to start because XAPOFX1_1.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

And I have reinstalled it multiple times, but it doesn't work. If someone here could help me that would be great.[/quote:2ltmxhar]
This should really be in the help section.

Have a look at the thread HERE. Hopefully, you're problem is the same.

Zen
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:57 am

[quote="zenox98":3qukhgo8][quote="CrazyS0L":3qukhgo8]Can someone please help me? I installed construct classic r1.2 on my computer and every time I try to use it I get a popup saying

And I have reinstalled it multiple times, but it doesn't work. If someone here could help me that would be great.[/quote:3qukhgo8]
This should really be in the help section.

Have a look at the thread HERE. Hopefully, you're problem is the same.

Zen[/quote:3qukhgo8]

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! lol. thank you so much. I would of never known to install a lower version of directx to get it to work. It's working fine now once again thank you!
B
G

Post » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:32 pm

Would be nice to have the command "Change collision mode" for tile object, since it can be set to solid, so I could change the collision mode from "bounding box" to "none" and vice versa
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:44 pm

I totally Agree with you thereStalker2472011-09-08 13:44:26
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Construct Classic Discussion