Construct project asking for donations - Warriare

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:49 am

Sorry. I'm on an iPad right now so my concentration is limited, between the lack of physical keyboard and other stuff.

I'm just kind of tired of discussing the subject. I wasn't at first but we have discussed everything now. Is it enough that I'll say I'll keep your comments in mind? Because I will. I still remember constructive criticism from years ago.

Besides being a novice game developer, who admittedly doesn't understand things like arrays until maybe when he goes to school, I'm also a technology buff. So asking for a Nexus 10 with the intent of trying it out, posting a review, and having a real game development reason for having one, doesn't really bother me. But I see your points, and I probably won't get bought a Nexus 10 due to your reasons being true and accurate. And oh well, it's not the end of the world, but if people were to chip in on it, I would still be grateful.thetrue2013-01-12 11:50:16
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:14 am

[QUOTE=thetrue] Sorry. I'm on an iPad right now so my concentration is limited, between the lack of physical keyboard and other stuff.[/QUOTE]

Apple has that effect you know ;p You have more than me. I can't even afford an iPad! Would you support any vague ideas I might have? ;)

[QUOTE=thetrue]
Besides being a novice game developer, who admittedly doesn't understand things like arrays until maybe when he goes to school[/QUOTE]

You'll understand arrays better when yo go to school? You can understand arrays NOW. Damn, you don't know how easy you have it nowadays, what with the net and all. Back in the day, when I were a lad... by gum... we had to learn from others peoples' (usually uncommented) source code without someone holding our hands. You have knowledge at your fingertips man. You have people to hold your han... err help you. Take advantage of it!

I want a nice shiny new PC with a 27" monitor... what do you think my chances are of getting that without something to show? ;)

When you're at a level where you have something to show, people will believe in you and your ideas. Until then, keep practising, study hard, and put together something solid.procrastinator2013-01-13 04:16:28
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Open Topic