Construct2&3 Cordova Plugins (Plugins)

0 favourites
  • Construct2&3 Cordova Plugins

https://www.scirra.com/store/construct2 ... ugins-1662

Including 96+ construct2&3 cordova plugins. (currently 87 plugins)

See all the plugins list from here: http://cranberrygame.github.io/request_ ... a_plugins/

You can also buy Games With Construct2 Cordova Plugins from here: https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with ... ugins-2718

• how to install the plugins?

• nmpm192

Just drag and drop .c2addon file to consruct2

And restart construct2.

Thanks

Sang Ki Kwon

• 96+

Can't argue with that value.

Grats

• I see you finally put them on the Scirra Store. I've had the plugins long before then, but with these plugins, you helped me establish good revenue over the past few months and I applaud you for that.

• newt

Finally cordova plugins (mobile plugins) are accepted by scirra store.

This will be the start of our monetisation speed up.

Thank you very much for all scirra members' encouragement.

• San Ki Kwong, Can you describe better how to install?

I copied the files into the construct2 folder but they don't appear in the ide.

With construct2 closed, also tried to drag each file into the construct executable icon. Then Construct2 opens and it gives an error.

Do I have to drag the folder or individual files, and where to drop them ?

Thanks,

JD

• San Ki Kwong, Can you describe better how to install?

I copied the files into the construct2 folder but they don't appear in the ide.

With construct2 closed, also tried to drag each file into the construct executable icon. Then Construct2 opens and it gives an error.

Do I have to drag the folder or individual files, and where to drop them ?

Thanks,

JD

You have to drag and drop the .c2addon files into the IDE and it will install. Just make sure to restart the IDE for the plugins to take effect.

• Thanks, it´s done now.

• congratulations cranberry

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello,

I bought the plug in, and installed on my C2. I see them in event list and use them, for example, the vibrator or the sms in a app I already have, but when I tested in debug mode using XDK, on my cellphone, nothing happens.

Do I need to install anything else? I export the app to cordova and then I use XDK to run and convert.

Any idea.

Thanks.

• Hello,

I bought the plug in, and installed on my C2. I see them in event list and use them, for example, the vibrator or the sms in a app I already have, but when I tested in debug mode using XDK, on my cellphone, nothing happens.

Do I need to install anything else? I export the app to cordova and then I use XDK to run and convert.

Any idea.

Thanks.

1) use browser plugin on c2 project and call the vibrate action

2) add cordova or cranberry vibration plugin on intel xdk project

3) build apk and test on real device (dont use debug etc ....)

• cranberrygame

Please make a tutorial on how to use the plugins to build a .apk file using Intel XDK

I'm trying not using the "additions" file anymore, I'm trying both CLI 4 and 5 versions, I'm trying to add the plugins manually with no success, I'm trying using a .zip version of the plugins, everything with no luck.

The plugins are AS IMPORTANT as the game itself. I know your plugins are amazing (I been using them more that 1 year), but it's useless if we don't know how to set the whole exporting-building process.

Just a quick step by step, with the exactly way to install your plugins, what to do and what not to do should be included in your C2 products.

Thanks for your valuable time and good luck with sales!

• i´m downloaded the +96 pluguins but i try with intel xdk and can´t.

someone give me one tutorial or example to use someone plugin with intel please

i want make one aplication for mobile and i need tu use accelerometer to suposed effect

sorry my english

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)